FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tax dollers at work..... for paintball

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tax dollers at work..... for paintball
    Posted: 15 September 2006 at 4:44pm
At my next drill I get to play paintball. Since I havent gone to basic and AIT yet I am drilling with the RTC (Recruting and Training Company) and because none of us has had the proper training we dont get to use the MILES gear or simunitions. Instead, in order to teach us basic tactics (at least thats thier excuse)  they are setting up a paintball game. It will be the largest game I have played since I lived back east. Guess I better dust off my gear.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:00pm
you have drill. but you havent been to basic? what did you join?
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

you have drill. but you havent been to basic? what did you join?

My friend drilled before he left for basic too. He joined the National Guard and was drilling on the weekends for like 6 months before his ship date.

It feels good to be a gangster
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:31pm
do you get to use your own gear, well if so, i would buy a good gun and gear before you leave

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:57pm
cool

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:17pm
Hmph. I didnt know the National Guard did that. Thats weird. I had to go to basic before I was allowed to go to Drill with the Marines.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic