FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chewps Concert Review (56k no)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:24pm
wow those lights are amazing, and the screens too.  it must be unbelieveable live
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:27pm
The Chili Peppers always put on an amazing show...cool pics, and cool story about the friends.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:59am
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Sorry, they didn't play televators.It was The Widow. They haven't played televators in a really long time.And yeah, thats how it is with TMV. If you don't know how the song is supposed to sound, you won't be able to enjoy them.

No matter what you expected, it sucked/ was disapointing. I really hope they do better live elsewhere.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:16am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Sorry, they didn't play televators.It was The Widow. They haven't played televators in a really long time.And yeah, thats how it is with TMV. If you don't know how the song is supposed to sound, you won't be able to enjoy them.

No matter what you expected, it sucked/ was disapointing. I really hope they do better live elsewhere.

That's your opinion.

I had heard every song they played many times and I absolutely loved every minute of their show.

Could be how good the Forum's sound is.
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:19am
This reminds me of when I got a free ticket for a 100$ Kiss\Aerosmith Concert in JacksonVille when I was... 16 I think? Amazing concert, I saw the Rolling Stones when I was 11 and Kiss and Aerosmith put them to shame.. the electronics that they used were amazing... their guitar player *kiss* had strings attached to his legs and arms and was lifted about 50 feet into the air.. the lights went dark and the screen said "Crucified" then the lights flashed and he moved his arm and SLAMMED his hand down on his guitar to make a rift that shook the entire building....I remember after leaving that I couldn't hear a word anyone was saying... so loud but my god it was stunning. I liked Kiss alot more than Aerosmith that night... I only watched half of Aerosmith though. I did appreciate that Kiss makes impressive useage of fire though. They get really risky on stage with it.
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:19am

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

That's your opinion. I had heard every song they played many times and I absolutely loved every minute of their show.Could be how good the Forum's sound is.

Deffinitly, the quality of a show can vary from sucktastic to mind blowing simply through their sound levels, etc.

The sound was great for RHCP, but if TMV had their stuff turned up too loud (which I deffinitly think they did) you cant make anything out of it.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 10:29am
When I saw TMV, they were loud as hell. But, after a few minutes, you get used to it. And the widow sucks no matter what, live or not. I really enjoyed them when I saw them, but then again, it was a de-loused/frances the mute setlist, so it was much better than an amputechture one. And venues can effect a band. Some bands just aren't meant to play in huge arenas.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic