Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

truth on paintball snipers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
p_p_b_h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_p_b_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: truth on paintball snipers
    Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:08am
lots of ppl say they are non existent, and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen. the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.   u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.  you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:18am
Are you serious.
Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:25am
rofl        
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:32am
We treat this subject like a woman we wish we hadn't slept with, one who has been around the block a few times. We avoid it, or don't think about it at all. And on the forum, in public, we try not to acknowledge it without being too awkward or obvious about it. But it's hard to dismiss something without calling attention to it.

Sure, our friends may know about it, and they might give us a hard time about it, but it's all ok. It's when a stranger comes out of nowhere and gets up in our face with it, as though they had special insight into our situation that we get angry. Sure, at one time, it might have been a good argument to have, a good discussion, but that woman, that argument, has been awkwardly had in too many inconvenient, dirty ways. Now, to have it again, or to suggest or joke about it too much, is to open a wound, if only in our pride.

It's about qualities that we've all got, in some small part. We've all thought about dirtying ourselves in the sweaty embrace of that thread, and sometimes, when we're desperate, and no matter how many regrets it has given us in the past, we go crawling back in the night, under guise of boredom or being drunk.

But we all know that when somebody comes along, bragging about having slept with that woman, the town tease, it's hard not to jump in and say that you've done it too, that more people than are in the room have been down that dusty road a few too many times, with nothing more than a bad taste to show for it.

Keep your money, and send this argument back to the street corner.

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:41am
why would you even bring this debate back up? you must want attention.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:01am
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

We treat this subject like a woman we wish we hadn't slept with, one who has been around the block a few times. We avoid it, or don't think about it at all. And on the forum, in public, we try not to acknowledge it without being too awkward or obvious about it. But it's hard to dismiss something without calling attention to it.

Sure, our friends may know about it, and they might give us a hard time about it, but it's all ok. It's when a stranger comes out of nowhere and gets up in our face with it, as though they had special insight into our situation that we get angry. Sure, at one time, it might have been a good argument to have, a good discussion, but that woman, that argument, has been awkwardly had in too many inconvenient, dirty ways. Now, to have it again, or to suggest or joke about it too much, is to open a wound, if only in our pride.

It's about qualities that we've all got, in some small part. We've all thought about dirtying ourselves in the sweaty embrace of that thread, and sometimes, when we're desperate, and no matter how many regrets it has given us in the past, we go crawling back in the night, under guise of boredom or being drunk.

But we all know that when somebody comes along, bragging about having slept with that woman, the town tease, it's hard not to jump in and say that you've done it too, that more people than are in the room have been down that dusty road a few too many times, with nothing more than a bad taste to show for it.

Keep your money, and send this argument back to the street corner.

well said
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:29am
Shoot him!

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Rustic View Drop Down
Chances are, Iím right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:37am

Forum Memo

To: All Forum Members
Subject: Complete obliteration (thank you clark) of written english.

Body:

To all whom it may concern: On behalf of the members of this forum who have established themselves as rational, semi-intelligent individuals, we have found the attached message to be in severe violation of several rudimentary, yet key rules governing the use of written language. These errors seem to be intentional, thusly rendering the message impossible to comprehend, much less take seriously. If anyone has the power to translate this message into a somewhat more civilized form of writing, we may be inclined to give more thought to the argument raised by the original neanderthal who is responsible for creating it.......but don't bet on it.   

Originally posted by p_p_b_h p_p_b_h wrote:

lots of ppl say they are non existent, and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen. the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.   u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.  you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

Edited by Rustic - 13 September 2006 at 11:53am
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:11am

I think ref said...

Fat women are like mopeds... fun to ride but you don't want your freinds to see you on them.

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:15am
Overweight is one, relatively insignificant, thing, trashy is quite another. Trashy sends me right back the way I came.

I've seen too much of pretty idiots.

And...
This is what MS Word comes up with, using the first on each grammar and spelling suggestion list:

Lots of pal says they are none existent, and some say they are. I say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghillie stuff, sneak around quietly, and take pal out from afar, without being seen. The taking pal out from a far is difficult in paintball cues of the limited range, but the rest is possible. Vie been in so much cover that the two guys I were shooting at had no clue where I was, or how I got there.   U can be stealthy and get a real kinas hiding spot and take loads of pal out, until they donut no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out. You can make a suppressor (which do work, but u gutter make me, donut make totally silent) get ghillie. Go on the edges of the field and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   The range is the biggest problem, but I found that the flailing helps out a lot or for accuracy the interceptors the best.   So all u pal saying that their rant any paintball snipers, u just think that cues u cant c us kicking urn ass!!!

Edited by reifidom - 13 September 2006 at 10:16am

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

I think ref said...

TRASHY women are like mopeds... fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on them.

* Appropriately corrected...

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Rustic Rustic wrote:

Forum Memo

Subject: Complete oblideration of written english.

"Oblideration"?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:28am
I is so essited I dont no if I is obliderated or ludicris... maybe I be Fitty Cent
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
Rustic View Drop Down
Chances are, Iím right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Forum Memo

Subject: Complete oblideration of written english.

"Oblideration"?

I actually drew a blank on which word I wanted to use....I knew that wasn't the best one as soon as I typed it, but I think I could have made a worse choice.

MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:05am
riefidom summed up this topic perfectly, so I say we let it die.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:51am

"Oblideration"?

I actually drew a blank on which word I wanted to use....I knew that wasn't the best one as soon as I typed it, but I think I could have made a worse choice.

My point was not so much about the choice of word, but that if you are going to criticize others for their poor language skills, it helps to not have a giant spelling error in the title.

Rustic View Drop Down
Chances are, Iím right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:51am

"Oblideration"?

My point was not so much about the choice of word, but that if you are going to criticize others for their poor language skills, it helps to not have a giant spelling error in the title.

To err is human. To be a moron, is inexcusable.

Edited by Rustic - 13 September 2006 at 11:53am
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:53am
All I can do is laugh
Rustic View Drop Down
Chances are, Iím right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 11:53am

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

All I can do is laugh

at?

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 12:11pm
Yeah but... there are no snipers in paintball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic