FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

truth on paintball snipers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:58pm

people act like PBC is either:

A. A cult

B. A fraternity full of lame pranksters

serusly, don't make false accusations.  Think about it, A sniper thread...  in Thoughts and Opinions... 

X
RevoXT View Drop Down
Strike 3 and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RevoXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 6:19pm
Uh... if you really want a sniper sport w\o killing someone from 1.3km away.... go airsoft, the high-end snipers can shoot much farther than a paintball marker.
Tippmann A-5
-Shocktech Drop
-Super R\T
-QEV
-JCS Powertube
-BT Sight
-Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
-R.I.S. Foregrip
-Stock
-C02 20OZ Anti-Siphon
-X-Core EXP Chamber
-Macro-Line
Tippmann C-3
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:31pm

Originally posted by p_p_b_h p_p_b_h wrote:

lots of ppl say they are non existent, and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen. the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.   u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.  you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

Your right. We should definatly listen to the person with the spelling of a 4 year old ape.

TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by RevoXT RevoXT wrote:

Uh... if you really want a sniper sport w\o killing someone from 1.3km away.... go airsoft, the high-end snipers can shoot much farther than a paintball marker.

true

wait, revo is guested

party!

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
MilSimBaller View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

true

wait, revo is guested

party!

ill bring the booz

TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by MilSimBaller MilSimBaller wrote:

true

wait, revo is guested

party!

ill bring the booz

ill bring the cores

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by Rustic Rustic wrote:

Forum Memo

To: All Forum Members
Subject: Complete obliteration (thank you clark) of written english.

Body:

To all whom it may concern: On behalf of the members of this forum who have established themselves as rational, semi-intelligent individuals, we have found the attached message to be in severe violation of several rudimentary, yet key rules governing the use of written language. These errors seem to be intentional, thusly rendering the message impossible to comprehend, much less take seriously. If anyone has the power to translate this message into a somewhat more civilized form of writing, we may be inclined to give more thought to the argument raised by the original neanderthal who is responsible for creating it.......but don't bet on it.   

Originally posted by p_p_b_h p_p_b_h wrote:

lots of ppl say they are non existent,

I know there is proof saying they dont exsist, but I'm bored from lack of a social life and feel like being a moron.

and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen.

We think we're the reincarnates of Carlos Hathcock (god bless his soal). And we like to dress like a wookie, just to piss people off.

the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.

Me and my friends got drunk and I fell over in a bush, I saw my friends and started shooting at em, they had passed out 15 minutes earlier so I figured it was safe to sneak away.

u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.

You can camp the entire game in the entire spot, and think your helping your team after you shoot at and miss the 1 guy you see the whole game.

you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.

You can commit a felony and make an illegal suppresor, pretend your Carlos Hathcock, Camp, and shoot at and miss the guy, all in the same game! Its an amazing feat really...

the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

I've only actually played twice, but I still think I know more then all you. But obviously since there are some people who play that hide themselves well, snipers exsist!

I've attempted to translate this for the intelligent people of the forum, only I sneaky who is inbetween the lines of a complete idiot and partially normal can understand it, and translate it, so here goes.

P.S. Its a translation I in no way agree with any of what was just said.
P.S.S. In before lock.

It don't matter who you are, That's funny.
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:12am
WWOOOOTT

ZOMG T3H P05t PARTAH
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:19am
Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

WWOOOOTT

ZOMG T3H P05t PARTAH
R0X 0N!!!!!11one1!i!i!i
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:01pm

Uh... if
you really want a sniper sport w\o killing someone from 1.3km away.... go
airsoft, the high-end snipers can shoot much farther than a paintball
marker.
truewait, revo is guestedparty!

ill bring the booz

ill bring the cores

I'll bring the fluffy whip.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:27pm

Someone mentioned Carlos Hathcock.....

just as an interesting tidbit of information, my girlfriend's father was SWAT sniper trained by a guy whose 'Uncle Carlos' taught him how to shoot. Vinny (gf's father) didn't believe the stories until Hathcock showed up at the range one day where he works.

so in the 6 degrees of separation game, I'm 2 from a marksman legend.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Someone mentioned Carlos Hathcock.....

just as an interesting tidbit of information, my girlfriend's father was SWAT sniper trained by a guy whose 'Uncle Carlos' taught him how to shoot. Vinny (gf's father) didn't believe the stories until Hathcock showed up at the range one day where he works.

so in the 6 degrees of separation game, I'm 2 from a marksman legend.

He's my personal hero, seens how I wanna be a marine sniper... It all works out
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 10:24pm
... I dont know what to say about this...again...
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:18am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Uh... if
you really want a sniper sport w\o killing someone from 1.3km away.... go
airsoft, the high-end snipers can shoot much farther than a paintball
marker.
truewait, revo is guestedparty!

ill bring the booz

ill bring the cores