FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

truth on paintball snipers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 12:44pm
I smell a troll.

And you guys took the bait.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 1:13pm
p_p_b_h:

pleese konsult & eenglish langage dikshuary & maabee sum uv dose buk tings dat kontain instruckshuns onn de  korect uzage uv basik riten koncepts lik punchuashun kaptalzashun sentance struckshure & gramitalizashum b4 posten heer ugin

tank u onn b1/2 uv de untired 4um,
Makk

Edited Note: I figured it would be much simpler to resolve this issue if I communicated with the original poster in his/her own language.

Edited by Mack - 13 September 2006 at 1:14pm
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I smell a troll.

And you guys took the bait.

We didn't "take" the bait... we merely played with it for a bit.   This troll was pretty good though.   I think he could definately be considered a "Master Baiter."

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
Thatoneguy123 View Drop Down
...Who?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatoneguy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:02pm
If you have a shotgun IRL and hide in a bush and shoot someone and they didnt see you, you are now a sniper.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:02pm
/me enters on cue.

So where is the party at?
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:22pm
In your mouth... everyone is coming.
"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:25pm
Boys talkin down i got dem diamonds in my mouf
MilSimBaller View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 3:51pm
rotflmfao x2
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:04pm

Troll is right, my $$ is that he posts here under a different alias....pbc heroics probably...ftl

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 13 September 2006 at 4:04pm
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:08pm
PBC wouldn't sink that low.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:33pm
Not PBC. This is just lame. Their pranks are always amusing.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Troll is right, my $$ is that he posts here under a different alias....pbc heroics probably...ftl

it would probably help your cause if you actually knew who we were or even visited PBC...
EnglishLanguage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishLanguage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by p_p_b_h p_p_b_h wrote:

lots of ppl say they are non existent, and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen. the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.   u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.  you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

From Hell's heart, I stab at thee, you sick, twisted, heartless bastard.

What evil-minded spirit possessed you, to have scrawled such a linguistic obscenity? What is this putrid, demented script that you attempt to inflict upon the residents of this forum? What did I ever do to you to have you sweating like a rapist over your keyboard as you ravage me again and again with each stroke of a key, each misplaced space, each transposed letter, each random bit of punctuatio?

For the love of God, why?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by EnglishLanguage EnglishLanguage wrote:

lots of ppl say they are non existent, and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen. the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.   u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.  you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.   the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

From Hell's heart, I stab at thee, you sick, twisted, heartless bastard.

What evil-minded spirit possessed you, to have scrawled such a linguistic obscenity? What is this putrid, demented script that you attempt to inflict upon the residents of this forum? What did I ever do to you to have you sweating like a rapist over your keyboard as you ravage me again and again with each stroke of a key, each misplaced space, each transposed letter, each random bit of punctuatio?

For the love of God, why?

Perhaps he sweated over his keyboard too much and that's why it doesn't work?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 4:55pm
For the love of god will a mod close this right now. Before it gets any further.
Thinking about it...
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:14pm

good job brihard

you did your sig of the top of the forum, but fixed, so dumb people dont get confused with the picture

yes yes "just order a special lefthanded one"

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:22pm
ZOMG IT MUST BE PBC OMG.  IT HAS TO BE, NO ONE ELSE DOS THES THING S OMG!1
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

it would probably help your cause if you actually knew who we were or even visited PBC...

Ok king of pbc

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Rustic Rustic wrote:

Forum Memo

To: All Forum Members
Subject: Complete obliteration (thank you clark) of written english.

Body:

To all whom it may concern: On behalf of the members of this forum who have established themselves as rational, semi-intelligent individuals, we have found the attached message to be in severe violation of several rudimentary, yet key rules governing the use of written language. These errors seem to be intentional, thusly rendering the message impossible to comprehend, much less take seriously. If anyone has the power to translate this message into a somewhat more civilized form of writing, we may be inclined to give more thought to the argument raised by the original neanderthal who is responsible for creating it.......but don't bet on it.   

lots of ppl say they are non existent,

I know there is proof saying they dont exsist, but I'm bored from lack of a social life and feel like being a moron.

and some say they are. i say they are, but hey are only to a certain point, real snipers are crafty, may wear ghuilee stuff, sneak around quietly, and take ppl out from afar, without being seen.

We think we're the reincarnates of Carlos Hathcock (god bless his soal). And we like to dress like a wookie, just to piss people off.

the taking ppl out from a far is difficult in paintballl cuz of the limited range, but hte rest is possible. ive been in so much cover that the two guys i were shooting at had no clue where i was, or how i got there.

Me and my friends got drunk and I fell over in a bush, I saw my friends and started shooting at em, they had passed out 15 minutes earlier so I figured it was safe to sneak away.

u can be stealthy and get a reall  kikass hiding spot and take loads of ppl out, untill tehy dont no where the shots are coming from and just take cover and stop snapping out.

You can camp the entire game in the entire spot, and think your helping your team after you shoot at and miss the 1 guy you see the whole game.

you can make a suppresor(which do work, but u gotta make em, dont make tottaly silent)  get ghuilee. go on hte  edges of the feild and find a good sop where lots of enemies frequently pass or have taken cover by.

You can commit a felony and make an illegal suppresor, pretend your Carlos Hathcock, Camp, and shoot at and miss the guy, all in the same game! Its an amazing feat really...

the range is the biggest problem, but i ofund that the  flatline helps out a lot, or for acuracy the interceptors the best.   so all u ppl saying that their arnt any paintball snipers, u just think htat cuz u cant c us kiking ur ass!!!

I've only actually played twice, but I still think I know more then all you. But obviously since there are some people who play that hide themselves well, snipers exsist!

I've attempted to translate this for the intelligent people of the forum, only I sneaky who is inbetween the lines of a complete idiot and partially normal can understand it, and translate it, so here goes.

P.S. Its a translation I in no way agree with any of what was just said.
P.S.S. In before lock.

Edited by __sneaky__ - 13 September 2006 at 5:48pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 5:47pm
I love how evertime there's some troll that tries to make a funny thread people that know nothing about PBC are all "ZOMG TEH PBCERS LOL". 
I need a new Sig...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic