Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American History X

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:25pm
No, he's talking about the new CRASH with the hot girl Sandra Bullock *drools* I didn't find it all that moving
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:41pm
I thought Crash was very well done. Munich was also quite good, although the book it was written from was very good as well. Also, the movie version of Lord of the Flies is quite good and sad.
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:45pm
Munich.. I heard about that never got to see it though. The only reason I saw Crash was because as I said.. it had a very hot girl in it..
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:49pm
You could always try Menace II Society. To me it's a lower grade attempt at Boyz In The Hood. But still a good watch if it's there.
Tippmania View Drop Down
No, IM right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:02pm
I'll probly rent Munich tonight...I gotta return Silent Hill and Saint's Row anyway.
Tippmann A-5
- Shocktech Drop + On\Off
- Super R\T
- Q.E.V.
- Red Hot Powertube
- Stock
- Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
- R.I.S. Foregrip
- X-Core
- Macro
- BT Fixed Sight Rail
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Our country needs to adapt to the changes, if that means pushing for a more mixed language culture, then so be it. I for one am not too proud to go a little ways and learn another language. I will push my children into doing so and would hope that as this trend continues, more and more schools will help children become bilingual.

Harder to find jobs? Really? When was the last time you applied to pick fruits and got edged out by an illegal immigrant?

Not to mention, Bilingual = Much more appealing to potential employers.

Mateo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mateo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:12pm
munich is long but one of greatest i think
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 9:12pm
I love how even college students are closed minded. What is your point of even bothering with college?
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:45pm
I actually own the Lord of the Flies movie. Very good.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Our country needs to adapt to the changes, if that means pushing for a more mixed language culture, then so be it. I for one am not too proud to go a little ways and learn another language. I will push my children into doing so and would hope that as this trend continues, more and more schools will help children become bilingual.

Harder to find jobs? Really? When was the last time you applied to pick fruits and got edged out by an illegal immigrant?

Not to mention, Bilingual = Much more appealing to potential employers.

not to mention, the xbox 360 has 3 cpus with dual cores

THATS 6 CORES

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic