1 [10.00%]
9 [90.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do we score this?
    Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:28pm
My roomate and his gf were playing beer pong against two of my other roomates. We're at a loss how to score this. She made the one in the cup then he made it between all three cups. Do we count just the one ball? Or do we count the ball he made as making one in a different cup which would mean drink two? Or do we count them as having been made in the same which would mean drink three? We have no idea.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:31pm
same situation occured with me...we counted it as all three

iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:34pm
First you stop being cheap and buy better beer, then you count all three.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:36pm
Thats game over, if it lands like that inbetween any cups its game over. Rule of official beer pong.
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:39pm
My friends and I actually discussed this last night.  One had read somewhere that it was in the official rules (as Dan stated) that it is game over and the team has to drink all of their cups.

How did the ball get their?  Did it bounce off a rim and land there, or did they perhaps double bounce it landing it there?

Edited by Apotheosis - 09 September 2006 at 11:41pm
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:43pm
game over, but i have to agree with iceman, get better beer

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:47pm
so i'm about to totally hijack this thread and ask why u have a picture of that freak from clockwork orange on your sig their gangster?
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Razgriz Ghost Razgriz Ghost wrote:

so i'm about to totally hijack this thread and ask why u have a picture of that freak from clockwork orange on your sig THERE gangster?

fixed, um i guess id have to say cuz i liked that movie i guess, and its a great picture

TEHGNAGSTER View Drop Down
Guested - Rudeness

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGNAGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:56pm
plus the fact that i am TEHGNAGSTER.,.......

a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 8:09am
why does it say you have 2 posts? on your post right above me
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 8:53am
Because someone copied his account. Note tehgNagster instead of the tehgANgster.
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 9:00am
Yeah you guys say that when you're in college. Wait till you barely have enough money for beer period..
I need a new Sig...
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 4:07pm
lame

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic