FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sniper rifle pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:56pm
obviously was
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 12:11am
i get a good 200 foot . 150 acuretly  with marble
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Sarge14 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarge14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 12:52pm
umm no..not really diggin it...and lose the bipod dude..it isnt practicle..especially if ur in thick or heavy brush.
Nothing is Stronger than the Heart of a Volunteer

Proud to be a Soldier in the United States Army!
Commo Leads the Way!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 3:30pm

/\

its obviously just for milsim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:28pm
i think a bipod is a good idea   makes your gun more sturdy , thus making it more acuret . so for any of you who dont like bipods. get out of the forum, this forum is for snipers only
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
KillerBD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerBD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:40pm

Originally posted by Satyr Satyr wrote:

The pic i posted is of a Cheytac, one of the new sniper rifles the military is prototyping. I'm hoping to get to use one after i pass sniper school, pray for me!

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn63-e.htm a link if you guys are intersted

What branch of the military are you in?? Or are you in another field of work (Police, Swat)??

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

i think a bipod is a good idea   makes your gun more sturdy , thus making it more acuret . so for any of you who dont like bipods. get out of the forum, this forum is for snipers only
you get off the forum, snipers don't exist, fool.
X
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 7:20pm

i I think a bipod is a good idea, it   makes your gun more sturdy,, thus making it more acuret accurate. sSo for any of you who dont like bipods. get out of the forum,. tThis forum is for snipers only.

This is the "Marker Gallery" forum, not the "Sniper" forum. The "Sniper" forum is located over at the Spec Ops websight. You should check it out.

P.S. For your future enlightenment*, I highlighted your abuse of the written English language in red with corrections shown in green.  Have a nice day.

*Also because I was bored and you were rude.

Edited by Mack - 11 September 2006 at 7:21pm
Zirlian_1788 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirlian_1788 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 7:56pm

^ hehe...

>Smart Parts Ion
>Tippmann A-5
Team Adrenaline Rush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:13pm
thare is a such thing as a sniper . i geuss ops gear is wrong then huh?
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:17pm

^yes.  yes they are, actually.  It's called propoganda.  search it.  if you still think they exist, that's fine.  but until one marker shoots significantly further and more accurate than another, this is not a sniper forum. 

/end of rant

hope i didn't spark a sniper debate...

Edited by Styro Folme - 11 September 2006 at 9:24pm
X
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:23pm
yes i have been waiting for the sniper talk to come back so we can smash that thought of snipers again
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:46pm
a sniper paintball gun is one that looks like and acts like one . and one that is acuret and one that has good range . some peaple like m16 as assualt rifles . dosent mean it is a assualt rifle . AS is the key word .
i like my sr68 AS a sniper rifle just like some peaple like ther guns AS assualt rifles. mine is a sniper rifle cuz it looks like a sniper rifle with the bipod and scope and stuff. and like peaples assualt rifles have sights and hand guards and stuff . mine looks like a sniper rifle like yours looks like a assualt rifle and some peaple are better at aiming ther markes then others and thus creating a positin in a team of sniper .
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:51pm

markers all shoot the same distance. 

but i get what you're saying.  you're saying it's a milsim thing...  but you should know, not everyone's markers look like real guns, myself included, thus, my Phantom must shoot lazers, because it's a space gun. *peeow*

Edited by Styro Folme - 11 September 2006 at 9:52pm
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:56pm
not all markers shoot the same distence . and im not saying everyones marker looks real . im saying mine looks like a sniper and i know how to use i the sniper way . and some peaple like to do assualting , some ike scouting , some like braching , charging , and sniping .  file:///Users/chris/Desktop/images.google.com:.webloc

Edited by strykerx15 - 11 September 2006 at 10:03pm
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:04pm
how do not all markers shoot the same distance?  excluding the flatline and the apex, give me proof a marker will shoot further than another....
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:16pm
diff barrels and velocitys . diff paintballs and bore sizes. age of paintball . air density . wind . temp
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:18pm

seriously in paintball the word sniper sells lots of crap to new players who don't know better.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:24pm

diff barrels and velocitys . diff paintballs and bore sizes. age of paintball . air density . wind . temp
air density, wind and temperature are constant variables.  it's the same field for everyone, so no marker will shoot further than another.  also, every field has the same velocity limit.  if you exceed that, it is highly unsafe.  one straight barrel will not fire further than another straight barrel.  it's scientifically impossible and it just doesn't make sence.  it's basically the same velocity all the way around.  bore size and paintball type don't make much a difference.  every paintball has to be within a weight limit.  think about your logic. 
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2006 at 10:35pm
like i sed everyone has there own style of play . did yo read the like i put up ? it not just about the gun . it is how you act . the way you hide . the clothes you wher to fit the envirment . the way you handel hostage scenarios . the way you think . if yor not a sniper then you cold never understand what im talking about
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic