Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*EMERGENCY* A-5 E-GRIP HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr Madman7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Madman7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *EMERGENCY* A-5 E-GRIP HELP
    Posted: 09 September 2006 at 5:33pm

HELP!!! I bought a new E-grip but it has a few problems.

1) The little pin on the Capacitor sticks up and holds the Armature Pin up then i can't shoot!

2) It only has 2 settings instead of 5! It has Semi-Auto and Turbo! WTF!?!

PLEASE HELP!! I am going paintballing tomarrrow!

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in thereshoes... then when you insult them, you're a mile away and have there shoes."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Madman7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 7:06pm

Does anyone know what *EMERGENCY* means?!? I'm going tomarrow!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in thereshoes... then when you insult them, you're a mile away and have there shoes."
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 8:16pm
Hmmmm. Well, you should still have your stock trigger just in case you can't get the E-grip working. Under the noid(compacitor of which you call it) there should be a magnet that causes the pin to come back, is it there? If not, that could be the reason why it doesn't come back.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Madman7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 10:28pm
hmmm... maybe. I'll try to open it up with out completely destroying it and check it out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Madman7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:11pm

Heres  what the noid looks like

_____|_____  <=== Purple part moves the Armature pin.  

|           ;   |  <=== This part is the top (Blue is all 1 peice)

_       |          _  <=== This part is connected by that little bar that I colored red. It moves up and down.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:22pm
Yah, right below the main (big) part there is another flat surface thing that moves up and down with the pin. Right below the bottom piece, there should be something a little away from the whole thing and it is stationary. If you put metal around it, it should be magnetic depending on the metal you put up to it. With out this magnetic piece, the pin doesn't return.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic