FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Running Scared

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 10:36am
Originally posted by RevoXT RevoXT wrote:

Originally posted by Shub Shub wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

People who judge the movie by the actor alone are very annoying....

Are you serious? If an actor does a terrible, terrible job, every single time they're in a movie, it's pretty fair to say that a movie they're in is going to suck.

However, I generally dislike Will Ferrell, but some of the movies he has been in are funny in spite of him.

What I am saying is that if a movie has a good story, it's still a "good" movie, because of a "bad" actor you can't say the whole MOVIE sucked. That's like saying.. what's a good example... well heck we can bring Matrix in to play, Keanu Reeves is a HORRIBLE ACTOR! But he played his part well. I can't really think of any actors who I TRUELY hate, I'll go as far as to say I even like Ben Affleck a little bit. Will Ferrel can be funny.. he showed it in Old School... however people stick him in movies where he just shouldn't be... (Bewitched) And since we are talking about "The Rock" he was fine in a few movies... one that comes to mind is Rundown which was a good movie, and even though the story sucked in "Scorpian King" he still made it quite interesting... I agree with people when they say he is the "NEW" Arnold.

Yeah.
You pretty much have bad taste in movies.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 11:22am

...Rundown which was a good movie...

!!

RevoXT View Drop Down
Strike 3 and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RevoXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 2:56pm
LOL, Sorry that I liked Rundown I thought it was a very fun movie.... I'm not saying it was a Fight Club, I'm just saying it was a good adventure movie and we don't get good ones anymore. You really can't diss my taste in movies just because you don't like them... Same goes for music... Personally I think rap is crap, but to other people it's not and I don't tell those people that they have horrible music taste.
Tippmann A-5
-Shocktech Drop
-Super R\T
-QEV
-JCS Powertube
-BT Sight
-Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
-R.I.S. Foregrip
-Stock
-C02 20OZ Anti-Siphon
-X-Core EXP Chamber
-Macro-Line
Tippmann C-3
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 2:59pm

LOL, Sorry that I liked Rundown I thought it was a very fun movie.... I'm not saying it was a Fight Club, I'm just saying it was a good adventure movie and we don't get good ones anymore. You really can't diss my taste in movies just because you don't like them... Same goes for music... Personally I think rap is crap, but to other people it's not and I don't tell those people that they have horrible music taste.

No, I am willing to bet that you like bad music too.

Music, Movies, all that is not objective. There are good, and bad.

Trying to say they are all equal is like saying all books ever written are the exact same.

Justin98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Has an elf in his pants ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2006 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Shub Shub wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

People who judge the movie by the actor alone are very annoying....

Are you serious? If an actor does a terrible, terrible job, every single time they're in a movie, it's pretty fair to say that a movie they're in is going to suck.

However, I generally dislike Will Ferrell, but some of the movies he has been in are funny in spite of him.

What I am saying is that if a movie has a good story, it's still a "good" movie, because of a "bad" actor you can't say the whole MOVIE sucked. That's like saying.. what's a good example... well heck we can bring Matrix in to play, Keanu Reeves is a HORRIBLE ACTOR! But he played his part well. I can't really think of any actors who I TRUELY hate, I'll go as far as to say I even like Ben Affleck a little bit. Will Ferrel can be funny.. he showed it in Old School... however people stick him in movies where he just shouldn't be... (Bewitched) And since we are talking about "The Rock" he was fine in a few movies... one that comes to mind is Rundown which was a good movie, and even though the story sucked in "Scorpian King" he still made it quite interesting... I agree with people when they say he is the "NEW" Arnold.
Yeah. You pretty much have bad taste in movies.

point and match.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic