FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crikey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 7:05pm
He used to be my idol, as a young lad I was quite fond of snakes and stuff.
RIP
battlefreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote battlefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:10pm
you had to know somthin like that was gonna happen eventually dont worry theyl be another one in bout 20 years

Edited by battlefreak - 04 September 2006 at 8:10pm
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:12pm
wow that stinks i use to watch his show when i was little, what a freak way to go
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:14pm

I allways thought he woulda gone out by Crocodile attack.

RIP

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

devil-fire the chick in your sig is fugly
qft
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:26pm

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/09/05/1157222098946.html

Irwin death footage 'terrible'

The underwater video footage of Steve Irwin's death after he was speared in the chest by a stingray was "shocking" his manager reportedly said today.

John Stainton told reporters the footage, which he had handed to police, was the worst thing he had ever seen, Sydney's 2GB radio reported this morning.

"I have seen the footage and it's shocking," Mr Stainton said.

"It's a very hard thing to watch because you're watching somebody die and it's terrible."

Mr Stainton, also a producer and director of Irwin's popular television shows, said the footage showed Mr Irwin pulling the barb out of his chest before losing consciousness.

'The tail came up'

"It shows that Steve came over the top of the ray and the tail came up, and spiked him here (in the chest), and he pulled it out and the next minute he's gone.

"That was it. The cameraman had to shut down."

Mr Stainton, who was aboard Mr Irwin's vessel Croc One when the tragedy occurred, said it was likely the television star and naturalist died almost immediately as a result of the stingray's blow.

"(He was) probably a metre coming over the top of it," he said.

"He was underwater. I think, and the coroner's report will say what happened, but I think he died fairly instantly."

Mr Stainton said he was still in disbelief that a stingray could claim his close friend's life.

"He was always on the precipice," he said.

"He always pushed himself to the very limits but I thought he was invulnerable and I think he did too."

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:28pm

i just heard about it my sister is depressed

if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:37pm
Is it on Youtube yet?

spikerz627 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikerz627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Hmm.  Irwin killed in freak animal accident.

Never saw that coming.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Is it on Youtube yet?

Youtube broke a few days ago and it isn't fixed yet.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 10:31pm
Wow, look at all the Steve Irwin Tribute videos on google already
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Is it on Youtube yet?

when it is someone pm me with it please?
<no ginormous sigs please>
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 11:55pm

Look at it this way: At least he died doing what he loved.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 2:36am

he really was a great guy...  i watched his documentery on the Animal Planet.  Did you know he,as in himself, actually rescued an old guy who was scuba diving?  Really cool story.

Animal planet's good, except for planet's funniest animals (not funny at all), animal cops, and some other shows.  I don't like to see animals being abused...

Most Extreme is kinda neat

X
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 2:54am
Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

well, i do have to say, he got what was coming to him. lets face it, he was living on borrowed time every time he stepped too close to the crocs. too bad he got taken out by a little stingray though, i always pictured him getting mauled by a croc

i 100% agree with you, its too bad for his wife and kids but what can you do if your going to wiz in another creatures cherrios he will wiz right back in yours.

Canadians do it on top.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 9:22am
I just about <poopy> myself when my friend told me yesterday at softball
practice. I was like "NO WAY!" he can't die. I mean he got bit all the time.

Edited by Rambino - 05 September 2006 at 7:58pm
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:48pm
Man.. it sucks.

RIP for a fellow Steve.

"Crikey"

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 11:14pm

If that footage ever makes it to the internet I would sincerely hope that the fcc would stop it quick. That's not something to take lightly, that's the image of a man dying dying people. I don't understand why you're all so interested in seeing it.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Razgriz Ghost Razgriz Ghost wrote:

If that footage ever makes it to the internet I would sincerely hope that the fcc would stop it quick. That's not something to take lightly, that's the image of a man dying dying people. I don't understand why you're all so interested in seeing it.

Too late.

Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 11:17pm

don't tell me it's out there

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic