FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft just lost brownie points

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:43pm

i never heard of a nintendo breaking hear bout ps2 and xbox all the time

damn nintendo doesnt get enough credit

THe wii is awesome

if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 1:13am
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:59pm
I have had to buy 3 different PS2's because they all broke. My Xbox (original and 360) on the otherhand, has been dropped, kicked around, has had things spilled on them, and basically any other type of abuse you could put it through and still works like the day I bought it. Sony, FTL.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 8:17pm
PS2's aren't that hard to fix though. Most of the time all it takes is a good cleaning, especially the lense. Once in a while the lense angle is off and occasionally the psu fails.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by a5Tpp789 a5Tpp789 wrote:

i never heard of a nintendo breaking hear bout ps2 and xbox all the time

damn nintendo doesnt get enough credit

THe wii is awesome

Nintendo hasn't released a console for a while, which is why you don't hear of them breaking.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 8:29pm
Nintendos never really broke. You could keep the oldest consoles and they would still work. I have never had problems with my nintendo consoles. I have problems with my xbox and reading some games.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 8:47pm

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

What's with all the mis-spellings and poor English?

Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Nintendos never really broke. You could keep the oldest consoles and they would still work. I have never had problems with my nintendo consoles. I have problems with my xbox and reading some games.

My NES stopped working maybe eight years ago. had to throw it out. broke my heart doing that. i miss contra and excite bike and mario and duck hunt for it. anyelse have the problem where you couldnt save an excite bike course you made?
MilSimBaller View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 9:16pm
Ahhh I miss the simple days of SNES...I really miss Metroid and Mario and all that good stuff.  Come the think of it, the Sega Genesis wasn't bad either.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 9:44pm
My N64 still works like the day I bought it. My NES is starting to fail on me though. No problems with the gamecube so far.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic