Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft just lost brownie points

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
MilSimBaller View Drop Down
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 12:58am

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

so your xbox had a problem.. big deal.

The only reason you say that is your 2 years older then me and out there in the real world...im still a little nerdlet lol.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:00am

Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

i think the ps3 looks better, heavenly sword is pure sex

actually, all of these games look like sex
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/games.html

Resistence: Fall of Men looks good. I wonder how expensive the games will be compared to the already expensive console.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:02am
Originally posted by MilSimBaller MilSimBaller wrote:

The only reason you say that is your 2 years older then me and out there in the real world...im still a little nerdlet lol.

actually i say that because my graphics card costs more than your xbox.
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:05am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

i think the ps3 looks better, heavenly sword is pure sex

actually, all of these games look like sex
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/games.html

Resistence: Fall of Men looks good. I wonder how expensive the games will be compared to the already expensive console.

im hoping motor storms tracks are really boring and linear, and that the crashes are as detailed as they are in the rendered video.

on a side note: 500-600 is a little much to ask for a game system...

Edited by MilSimBaller - 04 September 2006 at 1:07am
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:09am

haha wow....im having flash backs to middle schoolers having the argument "my shoes cost more then your whole outfit".  you know, you pay that much for a graphics card, but how many games are actually out for the pc that are good and can even take advantage of all that cards potential? not many

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:28am

haha wow....im having flash backs to middle schoolers having the argument "my shoes cost more then your whole outfit".  you know, you pay that much for a graphics card, but how many games are actually out for the pc that are good and can even take advantage of all that cards potential? not many

any of them microsoft produces for xbox 360... not to mention the games i DO play, are totally worth it. also i will be ready for UT2k7.

do we need another computer/console debate?
1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:32am
I'm not debating which is superior in anyway, im just wondering why you would blow that much on a graphics card...because like it or not(i know i dont like it) pc gaming is being phased out.  not cool but thats how it is.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:34am

I'm not debating which is superior in anyway, im just wondering why you would blow that much on a graphics card...because like it or not(i know i dont like it) pc gaming is being phased out.  not cool but thats how it is.

dare i call shens or link? btw it isn't like the card only renders at a high fps when you run a game...
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:43am
my 360 has had no problems yet...had it since march...and i love it...i hate sony and the ps3...just my opinion though...

1 strike, language. 6/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilSimBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:43am
I coulnd't link it.  But its like I read in a Game Informer poll and interview with software developers.  Most of them think that the complexity and limits(dunno what they mean by limits) of PC gaming is being phased out by catchy, appealing, mass advertised little gaming machines.  If I get around to it I'll look for the article tomarrow.
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 2:19am

Great, another thread where we get to hear HV talk about how is stuff is soo much better than everyone else's.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 2:21am
Originally posted by glazener24 glazener24 wrote:

Great, another thread where we get to hear HV talk about how is stuff is soo much better than everyone else's.

What would he do if he couldn't?

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:19am
Haha I suppose thats what you get for buying an xbox.

Cant wait till November. Enos demands a Wii!
RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 8:55am
BTW guys Microsoft has no competition at the moment so they arent releasing any good products yet (even the games are nothing to compared to what they are releasing in November). in november we will start to see the new accesories and customizable parts for the 360 and controller pads, also a whole new load of games like never seen before, the graphics are going to be amazing even without HD TV.The games that they have released so far are just "Tasters" of what is to come.
A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:06am

Originally posted by Squishey Squishey wrote:

estcstpnt do you create all your avatars because they are hilarious!

Nah. I just find them on different websites than resize them. But thankyou anyway.

Thinking about it...
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 9:08am
Well. Thats the first problem Ive heard about the 360 other than easy overheating.

Good Thing I plan on buying mine after PS3 comes out so it wont be as expensive. I'm also buying a PS3 to sell on Ebay and make money.

My Xbox just broke after having it since it came out originally. It just stopped reading all disks. Not that I care. It was dropped and played a lot by a lot of people. It lasted what five years? Good enough for me.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 10:47am
That's why you should have waited for the wii
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Wait...microsoft JUST lost brownie points?....

Edited by mbro - 04 September 2006 at 10:48am

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 11:05am
I got my 360 is november. I had the wierd blinkie red light thing twice. Once wasnt the 360s fault (power surge) and the other I turned it on and the 4th person controller light thing was blinking red and the screen said call xbox. I reset it and it was fine
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 1:38pm

I love my original xbox. There are so many things you can do to it. I've done quite a few case mods to it.

I'm waiting until Christmas to buy the 360. Better games will be out and I heard there will be a price drop.

The PS3 just looks way too overpriced for me and I really never have liked Sony. 

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 2:20pm

Originally posted by paintbusta paintbusta wrote:

i like brownies
me tooi think the ps3 looks better, heavenly sword is pure sexactually, all of these games look like sexhttp://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/games.html

I used to think so too, but now they're just making tons of bad moves. That, and its HUGE!

And enos, september is just when they announce the launch date, it doesnt launch in september (unless they announce it for the same month)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic