Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran dedline passed

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What should be done?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [37.50%]
5 [10.42%]
1 [2.08%]
20 [41.67%]
4 [8.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran dedline passed
    Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:12pm
Seriously, What do you think should be done about Iran? I think emposing sanctions on them is a joke, it wont make them stop producing nukes.
    I think we need to launch air strikes to destroy both the nuke plants and thier infustructure,as well as make preperations for a full scale invasion if it bacomes neccesary, that should get their attention.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Ladyboy

Joined: 03 March 2004
Location: Poland
Status: Offline
Points: 1653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:22pm
What you said, just asks for WWIII...

It feels good to be a gangster
Back to Top
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Joined: 31 October 2002
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 10715
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:36pm
Why dont we just take over the world whilst were at it.



We need to just pull out of every where, let those countries destroy themselves, solidify ourselves, worry about restructuring our own goverment and paying off our world debt.


Lets worry about our own damn country for a change, Rather than policing the rest of the world.


Edited by *Stealth* - 01 September 2006 at 12:41pm
Back to Top
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 23 June 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3786
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:45pm
im still thinking about this...



Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 12:56pm
eh, jury's out on this one.  I think somebody needs to take care of Iran.  Us?  Nah, we're in deep enough already.
Back to Top
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

eh, jury's out on this one.  I think somebody needs to take care of Iran.  Us?  Nah, we're in deep enough already.

Good point, I think we should let the Isrealis take care of Iran, they whould do a darn good job and whould probably not leave much of Iran when the are through, that is if the U.N. stays out and lets them finish the job. Unlike in Lebanon.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:24pm
pull out of everywhere and do what were supposed to do... Fight for our country if need be... Just do nothing and defend ourselves..
Back to Top
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:32pm

Iran is a threat to our own country, and we know this because it is a well known fact that Iran is working towords a Nuke, even the U.N. agrees with us this time. And in nearly every speach he makes Ahmadinejad calls for "Death to America." So tell me how Iran is not a threat to us!

And I don't want to hear from all you 15 year old punks about how we should conduct our policies concerning national security, you can't even Vote! 



Edited by MT. Vigilante - 01 September 2006 at 1:36pm
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

pull out of everywhere and do what were supposed to do... Fight for our country if need be... Just do nothing and defend ourselves..


are you serious? Give a little backbone to the statement.  Not that i disagree with you, but a mass pullout of "everywhere" would cost rediculous amounts of money, more than it costs to sustain and pull people out slowly.  On the one hand, we have people telling us we need to rebuild and repent, and on the other hand we have people saying pull out.  We can only do so much.

edit- what is your idea of what we're "supposed to do"??


Edited by Predatorr - 01 September 2006 at 1:34pm
Back to Top
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:38pm
Did I say they werent a threat to us? No I didnt... You know why we suspect they're a threat to us, it's because were over there creeping around their hole country making them mad. Also Iran is not the only country producing nukes that could be launched at us any second. Hell Canada could blow us out of the water if they really wanted to. Iran wouldnt do anything to us if we didnt step in there and try to boss them around. Plus destroying one or two nuclear plants wont do jack because, trust me they dont just let their nukes sit there in teh open either they have them bad boys hidden. Places where we dont even know. We blow something of theres up we're s.o.a.s. So best advice, we pull out, if there is any immediate direct threats we prepare ourselves for World War 3...
Back to Top
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:41pm
I retract the last paragraph of my former statement, I got a little angry. Besides that is why I started this thread, to present my opinion and hear the opinion of others, however, I do still think all you 15 year olds are a bunch of punks.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Joined: 28 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

I retract the last paragraph of my former statement, I got a little angry. Besides that is why I started this thread, to present my opinion and hear the opinion of others, however, I do still think all you 15 year olds are a bunch of punks.


okay?  I happen to be 16 and I have better grammar than you do.  Regardless, this thread is about Iran.  Personally, I think that if Iran tries anything stupid, they're going to get shut down.  Not a single country wants a nuclear war.  They just don't, and if they did, conventional, and unconventional weapons would get rid of Iran, and any other countries who decided to launch nukes. End of story.
Back to Top
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

I retract the last paragraph of my former statement, I got a little angry. Besides that is why I started this thread, to present my opinion and hear the opinion of others, however, I do still think all you 15 year olds are a bunch of punks.


okay?  I happen to be 16 and I have better grammar than you do.  Regardless, this thread is about Iran.  Personally, I think that if Iran tries anything stupid, they're going to get shut down.  Not a single country wants a nuclear war.  They just don't, and if they did, conventional, and unconventional weapons would get rid of Iran, and any other countries who decided to launch nukes. End of story.


I agree with you, I'm also 16 years old.
Back to Top
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 23 October 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6552
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:49pm
Meh, we cant do crap. It really would be world war 3. The only ones who could do anything against Iran, is some European nations and some middleeastern nations. Otherwise, if we get involve, world = screwed.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Back to Top
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Captain America

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1454
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

Did I say they werent a threat to us? No I didnt... You know why we suspect they're a threat to us, it's because were over there creeping around their hole country making them mad. Also Iran is not the only country producing nukes that could be launched at us any second. Hell Canada could blow us out of the water if they really wanted to. Iran wouldnt do anything to us if we didnt step in there and try to boss them around. Plus destroying one or two nuclear plants wont do jack because, trust me they dont just let their nukes sit there in teh open either they have them bad boys hidden. Places where we dont even know. We blow something of theres up we're s.o.a.s. So best advice, we pull out, if there is any immediate direct threats we prepare ourselves for World War 3...


1) We have no troops or any kind of a presence in Iran to speak of.

2) Untill they started to try and produce nukes we never told them anything about how they should run thier country.

3) If we just pull out of the Middle east Iran will believe we are a bunch of cowards and become motivated to launch a full scale war against America. Afterall, Osama bin Laden said that our withdrawl from Mogedishu is what motivated him to launch his war against us because he saw us as cowardly.

4) Canada is not a threat to us, its our ally, so, Bad example Buddy. However you could use N. Korea as an example, and we are threatening them to stop uranium enrichment as well.

If you ever grow up and get out of your 16 year old mentality you will realize that somtimes you have to fight to protect what you hold dear. Freedom Is Not Free!

Edited by MT. Vigilante - 01 September 2006 at 1:53pm
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Back to Top
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Meh, we cant do crap. It really would be world war 3. The only ones who could do anything against Iran, is some European nations and some middleeastern nations. Otherwise, if we get involve, world = screwed.


Pretty much what I said, and it's right. Theres limitations on things that can be done.

Also, ready for the game tonight Monk? My Colts are gonna win btw
Back to Top
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2379
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

Did I say they werent a threat to us? No I didnt... You know why we suspect they're a threat to us, it's because were over there creeping around their hole country making them mad. Also Iran is not the only country producing nukes that could be launched at us any second. Hell Canada could blow us out of the water if they really wanted to. Iran wouldnt do anything to us if we didnt step in there and try to boss them around. Plus destroying one or two nuclear plants wont do jack because, trust me they dont just let their nukes sit there in teh open either they have them bad boys hidden. Places where we dont even know. We blow something of theres up we're s.o.a.s. So best advice, we pull out, if there is any immediate direct threats we prepare ourselves for World War 3...


1) We have no troops or any kind of a presence in Iran to speak of.
    ^Correct, What I tried to state is get out of their buisness and I realize it was my fault of being mistaken with words. But getting out of Middle East.

2) Untill they started to try and produce nukes we never told them anything about how they should run thier country.

3) If we just pull out of the Middle east Iran will believe we are a bunch of cowards and become motivated to launch a full scale war against America. Afterall, Osama bin Laden said that our withdrawl from Mogedishu is what motivated him to launch his war against us because he saw us as cowardly.
    ^ Does not matter what we do, If we leave we think they'll launch an attack because they think were "cowards" That's a chance we have to take. Plus If we stay bothering them getting in they're buisness they'll eventually get fed up with us. So either way you're screwed unless we finally have the right state of mind and leave and take a chance.

4) Canada is not a threat to us, its our ally, so, Bad example Buddy. However you could use N. Korea as an example, and we are threatening them to stop uranium enrichment as well.
    ^It was a use of sarcasm "buddy" get your facts straight, Realize how I said "Hell" It was an example of, "Hey, anyone could attack us" So read it right next time idiot.

If you ever grow up and get out of your 16 year old mentality you will realize that somtimes you have to fight to protect what you hold dear. Freedom Is Not Free! [excuse me for being 16 and you thinking I know nothing, you were sixteen once too "buddy"]
Back to Top
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Neither cool nor annoying

Joined: 25 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4488
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:06pm
Well, I'd rather not see WWIII and/or the US losing tens of thousands or more troops unless it is absolutely necessary, as in responding to outside agression necessary. I do think that Iran if a threat, and a rather powerful one now after the efforts of the neo-tards in Iraq and Afghanistan though, so I don't think we should simply let it go. I think the international community should get together and impose some serious sanctions that would actually mean something to them. I mean, I don't like sanctions because, most of the time, especially in nations with unaccountable dictators, it just hurts the people while the leaders continue to live it up and blame everything on "them", but I just would hate to see us turn the region into any more of a clusterscrew than it already is....

Back to Top
Apotheosis View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 October 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 695
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:


3) If we just pull out of the Middle east Iran will believe we are a bunch of cowards and become motivated to launch a full scale war against America. Afterall, Osama bin Laden said that our withdrawl from Mogedishu is what motivated him to launch his war against us because he saw us as cowardly.


They would not launch a full scale war on us.  They know we would crush them like a fly. It is no secret that we are the most powerful nation around.

Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

And I don't want to hear from all you 15 year old punks about how we should conduct our policies concerning national security, you can't even Vote! 


If you didn't want to hear about them why the hell did you make a thread on a forum where they are prevalant?  Good job of thinking that one out.  Besides, who cares how old they are?  They have a hell of a lot more sence than you.

Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Freedom Is Not Free!


Exactly, freedom is not free.  We really don't need to waste any more resources at the present time as we are only digging our selves deeper as it is.  We keep attacking everyone that is getting nuclear capabilaties and we will be spread too thin before too long, thus leaving ourselves open for attack.


Edited by Apotheosis - 01 September 2006 at 3:55pm
Back to Top
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Dodging

Joined: 26 January 2006
Location: Ireland
Status: Offline
Points: 2415
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 4:04pm
let the un figure it out, we have our noses stuck in wayy too much as it is

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.