FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

some people just don’t have a clue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:01pm
tl:dr paraphrase

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by TEHGANGSTER TEHGANGSTER wrote:

tl:dr paraphrase

Guy has mask on and sees friend and badguy talking with masks off. Badguy shoots at guy repeatedly. Guy screams and badguy is belligerent.

I think I summed it up alright.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:19pm

My cousin was dumb and decided to take his mask off during a 1 on 1. I couldn't see his face very well, so I shot at him and so atleast my velocity was down from a previous night game and so the balls dropped and hit the ground. I told him to keep the mask on until we establish that a mask is off.

I hate when Hollywood decides to play paintball in their movies because either they only wear goggles with no mouth guard or ear protection, or they take off their masks during games so they can talk. It gets me mad sometimes. I want to write them a letter about it, but what would they care?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
spikerz627 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikerz627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:19pm
go halo on him next time and melee him in the face
QcXf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QcXf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 8:55pm
I probly shouldnt have taken off my mask but I was far away and I thaught he was going to leave but thats when bassist came. I was like leaning on the fence
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I hate when Hollywood decides to play paintball in their movies because either they only wear goggles with no mouth guard or ear protection, or they take off their masks during games so they can talk. It gets me mad sometimes. I want to write them a letter about it, but what would they care?

lol failure to launch

if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 10:19pm

Whats paintball?

And I'd talk to the field owner about him. Thats a HUGE safety violation on any field. And if I where you if I saw him on the field I'd shoot em in the back of the head, but I'm just sadistic so ignore me.

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Whats paintball?

And I'd talk to the field owner about him. Thats a HUGE safety violation on any field. And if I where you if I saw him on the field I'd shoot em in the back of the head, but I'm just sadistic so ignore me.

shoot?  i hope you mean stab...  mr. shanks...
X
bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2006 at 12:02am
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Whats paintball?

ya were we play there is no refs or field or anything like that. so there is nobody to see these kinds of things and stop them. we had never gone over a "rule" about keeping your mask on till your out, because i thought it was common sense. obviously not. i'll be making sure everyone knows the rules next time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic