FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wow...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Salvia, and no you don't. I did it during lunch hours at school a few times. I am that cool.

At the table, or in the bathroom?

I'd advise against that. Once the staff finds out that kids are tripping on salvia at school, they're going to go on the offensive. It would be just one more excuse for the government to make it illegal.

Keep it under the radar.

Neither, once in the woods off school property where I experienced the attacking trees and laughing rocks. Once in a car, my body became really drenched in sweat. Another time in a one room cabin in another woods. That time I took it sitting down in a chair and came to on the opposite side of the cabin spinning in circles and tapping the door nob each time I spun past it (OCD anyone?). Lastly in the basement of a one time friend of mine where I tried to escape through a ground level window and was pulled back in only to find myself turned into a chair.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:09pm

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

Salvia, and no you don't. I did it during lunch hours at school a few times. I am that cool.

At the table, or in the bathroom?

I'd advise against that. Once the staff finds out that kids are tripping on salvia at school, they're going to go on the offensive. It would be just one more excuse for the government to make it illegal.

Keep it under the radar.
Neither, once in the woods off school property where I experienced the attacking trees and laughing rocks. Once in a car, my body became really drenched in sweat. Another time in a one room cabin in another woods. That time I took it sitting down in a chair and came to on the opposite side of the cabin spinning in circles and tapping the door nob each time I spun past it (OCD anyone?). Lastly in the basement of a one time friend of mine where I tried to escape through a ground level window and was pulled back in only to find myself turned into a chair.

I've been immersed into a world that was a mixture of Candyland and Wonderland only it was more menacing, and the paranoia was high. Another time I became a couch and couldn't escape from my friend who I thought was a clown. Once I was actually having a conversation with these beings and when I started coming down they told me to stay because they "needed me". Somehow I did "stay" for about 5 minutes longer (felt like an eternity). Another time I smoked it in a friends basement in the stairway that led outside. As soon as it hit I began to see faces forming in the cement walls. I remember trying to venture into a pile of laundry, but my sitter guided me to the couch. The whole time he was guiding I felt like I was being forced down the aisle of a bus that was headed to a world of insanity. The driver was in a clown suit but had an evil face (which I found out later was just the dracula book on the table) and a hellish grin. The odd thing was, all of this took place in 2D. Everything was flat.

Edited by Destruction - 22 August 2006 at 8:10pm
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:24pm
I must try this stuff.
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:26pm
I have the cheapest one. It's sick.
Thinking about it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic