FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sounds Scetchy, but oh well.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by WGP guy2 WGP guy2 wrote:

HV is right, my mom is an ER RN, EMT-I, CN and she does a hell of a lot more than give people enemas.  She is near the top of the food chain though, and is also in charge of a state medical assistance team.

and you fly
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 3:10pm
My aunt is an Ex RN. She was telling me some stories about litttle things other nurses did to people in a coma (She worked on that wing). Like hiding easter eggs on them so the next shift would find them on easter, putting green food coloring in the IV things on st. patricks day etc......
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 1:57am
Its called room mates...    and we got a way so that we could Screw over Wyoming Taxes so we only pay $180 a month for a (2) bedroom appartment. Its regulalry $380 at my old one(Studio appartment(no rooms) also, we also have it kinda where we are using our neighbors(Best friends) Food stamps and crap to pay for food for both of us(It was their idea)... I mean, me and my Buddy together pull in around $2500 a month(thats after taxes). So hopefully everything goes good.

Also, me and my G/F mom are actually "friends" and me and her have talked about "when/if" we break-up what will go on and stuff, and her dad is to worried about himself to worry about anyone else. Besides, I chose graveyards, and her mom will be working mornings so we will never see each other anyway...
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 6:54am
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy2 WGP guy2 wrote:

HV is right, my mom is an ER RN, EMT-I, CN and she does a hell of a lot more than give people enemas.  She is near the top of the food chain though, and is also in charge of a state medical assistance team.

and you fly
Gotta call shens on this one.
I need a new Sig...
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:41pm
Now all those kids you sold fireworks too you get to see again in the burn unit!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic