Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

becoming a tippmann dealer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: becoming a tippmann dealer
    Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:03pm

My friends dad was talking about becoming a Tippmann dealer and they have to spend at lest $1000 for the first time. What should I reccommend they get?

-98 Custom Pro
-Nail Trigger
-11 Inch Barrel
-Response Trigger Kit
-Polished Internals
-Expansion Chamber
-Cyclone Feeder
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:05pm
everything but the triumph
Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:06pm
lol yeah I know I was looking at it and it looked like a plastic 98
-98 Custom Pro
-Nail Trigger
-11 Inch Barrel
-Response Trigger Kit
-Polished Internals
-Expansion Chamber
-Cyclone Feeder
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:10pm
Hey, I wouldn't neglect them. You would probably sell plenty just because of the new "cool" factor. Newbs will love a speedball gun from Tippmann....

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:12pm
I am not sure what your saying.
Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:14pm
yeah but we live in a small town in Arizona. We don't live to far from the only paintball feild within 30 miles.(haven't been to it yet) Theres no place to get guns expect walmart and Big 5 so they could most likely sell a lot of stuff if they got peoples' attention and got them interested in it.
-98 Custom Pro
-Nail Trigger
-11 Inch Barrel
-Response Trigger Kit
-Polished Internals
-Expansion Chamber
-Cyclone Feeder
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:03pm
Home business eh? I suggest a healthy supply of 98's of all sorts, a few of the more expensive A-5's and C-3's, and a healthy supply of Triumphs. You can use the Triumphs as a marketing gimmick. "New Triumphs by Tippmann! On sale here!"
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:10pm
What other companies are you going to be selling (for guns)? If you just sell Tippmanns and Tippmann accessories, the business will suffer.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:56pm
^^ Tis true you have to expand to all sorts of guns Tippmanns do well in our little hicktown due to  that you can make them look like real guns. but some people are hooked on spyders or Ions or cockers. so make sure you eventually get a variety.

Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 11:32pm
yeah I agree that they should expand but him and I got into the sport at the same time with was about a month ago so I think that if it expands it will be once he can drive and run the business since is dad is busy with 2 other businesses. Over time I think that it will happen
-98 Custom Pro
-Nail Trigger
-11 Inch Barrel
-Response Trigger Kit
-Polished Internals
-Expansion Chamber
-Cyclone Feeder
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 11:49pm
but if you are gona sell only tippmann you should have a fully pimped out a5 to show what someone could do with one and how customizable it is
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Kory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 8:44pm

well his dad has an a5 but i don't think he is going to do too much to it but my friends has a 98 custom pro and so does his brother and they will pimp those out. well I don't know about his brother.....

-98 Custom Pro
-Nail Trigger
-11 Inch Barrel
-Response Trigger Kit
-Polished Internals
-Expansion Chamber
-Cyclone Feeder
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 9:00pm
yeah, stock a lot of stuff, spiders, tippmanns and ions are a great bet, also, do used guns
one of the best things the store near me did was make a incredibly accurate simulation of an m-16 out of a model 98 and be like, get you model 98 HERE, he sold soooooo many

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 9:51pm

well find out what the field near you offers

if they have speedball??????????? cause if there isnt a place to play im sure there wont be a HUGE demand for it

and supply what ever they can play, if its just a mislim sorta style course then supply the minions with mislim style stuff

buisness = supply and demand

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 10:07pm
Stock alot of Smart Parts, Tippmann and Autococker guns. Have some heavily modded A5's, 98's and SP8's.
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2006 at 10:11pm
98's, custom pros, A-5's, Triumphs, and buy like 2 of the new 20th year anniversiry 98's.
Thinking about it...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic