Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

atheism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:01pm
God didnt just "snap his fingers and made life" Then condition of this planet was right to support life. Everything is made up of tiny little beads. The beads are arranged to make elements, and the elemts are arranged to make molecules.

Everything started off small (bacteria) and grew as it was needed. Living organisms begin where the conditions are right,
-have the need to ingest food and minerals to keep healthy
-then reproduce untill it makes something bigger like a vehicle for your mind.

Humans are organic robots operated by your mind, because nature fills a vaccum.

your brain is the first thing to develope, then your spine, then your brian needs to develope organs to live in the world (heart, lungs, an eating and pooping system) then you need limbs to get around in the world. Then your either need a penis or a vagina to recreate.

then Clusters of humans make communities

then communities make corporations, which are the next milestone of a living being.

one human by itself is a network of corporations of cells making you up. From humans, a cluster of humans by itself is just a patch of bacteria consuming the land. a community will make something like a business that provides meat.

Its blood is money, its strenth is in effieceny to fill the need. Its cancer is people stealing things, or making crap.

It still needs a body (a building) injest material (dead animals to be processed for sale) and waster (all the stuff it doesnt need to sell meat)

business is a network of humans doing their job, just like cells in your body.

and its all a game of global domination, just like bacteria.

the planet is a living thing it self too. The ozone layer heals at a constant rate.

And galaxies eat each other.

Edited by CQB_NINja - 22 August 2006 at 4:02pm
*TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC*

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:08pm
i guess my point is religon is a buncha crap, but faith is imporant.

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:14pm
CQB_NINja - Doble Te Effe?
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

CQB_NINja - Doble Te Effe?

exatly

c'mon, theres got to people someone else that knows what im talking about.

look at what is in life, instead of believing what people speculated thousands of years ago.

Edited by CQB_NINja - 22 August 2006 at 4:18pm

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:17pm

Originally posted by CQB_NINja CQB_NINja wrote:

God didnt just "snap his fingers and made life" Then condition of this planet was right to support life. Everything is made up of tiny little beads. The beads are arranged to make elements, and the elemts are arranged to make molecules.

Everything started off small (bacteria) and grew as it was needed. Living organisms begin where the conditions are right,
-have the need to ingest food and minerals to keep healthy
-then reproduce untill it makes something bigger like a vehicle for your mind.

Humans are organic robots operated by your mind, because nature fills a vaccum.

your brain is the first thing to develope, then your spine, then your brian needs to develope organs to live in the world (heart, lungs, an eating and pooping system) then you need limbs to get around in the world. Then your either need a penis or a vagina to recreate.

then Clusters of humans make communities

then communities make corporations, which are the next milestone of a living being.

one human by itself is a network of corporations of cells making you up. From humans, a cluster of humans by itself is just a patch of bacteria consuming the land. a community will make something like a business that provides meat.

Its blood is money, its strenth is in effieceny to fill the need. Its cancer is people stealing things, or making crap.

It still needs a body (a building) injest material (dead animals to be processed for sale) and waster (all the stuff it doesnt need to sell meat)

business is a network of humans doing their job, just like cells in your body.

and its all a game of global domination, just like bacteria.

the planet is a living thing it self too. The ozone layer heals at a constant rate.

And galaxies eat each other.

this isn't a creationism versus evolution topic and has nothing to do with atheism. hmmmm lol. this has to be the longest religion thread on this forum right now.

Edited by bassist11 - 22 August 2006 at 4:19pm
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:19pm
yeah it does, if it doesnt make you think, it also states that god is too...invisible to believe in, and that we are our own gods.

Edited by CQB_NINja - 22 August 2006 at 4:21pm

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:20pm
No, there have been much longer threads about religion, even within a month.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by bassist11 bassist11 wrote:

so nothing happens when you die. thats it? you just rot away? thats kinda depressing no?

Well, your BODY just rots away. Unless of course you get cremated and have your ashes launched out of a cannon. (Hunter S. Thompson FTW)

Think of it like this:

_______________|||||||||||||||||||__________________________
^pre-birth^...............^life^................^post-mortem ^

The only difference between the pre-birth state of non-existance and the post-mortem state of non-existance is that in post-mortem, there is a 0% chance of being born (unless of course you believe in reincarnation, which is actually an interesting idea to ponder). I couldn'nt complain before I was born, and I won't be able to coplain when I'm dead.

And to me, life is a whole lot more depressing than death (my own death that is).
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 6:04pm

so nothing happens when you die. thats it? you just rot away? thats kinda depressing no?

The trick is to make the most of your only life.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:16pm
There are a lot of possibilities to what could happen, you could just rot, your spirit could leave the body and go into a new humans body (kind of a reincarnation thing) oorrr u could just be a ghost and scare the hell out of people... the posiblities are endless
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

There are a lot of possibilities to what could happen, you could just rot, your spirit could leave the body and go into a new humans body (kind of a reincarnation thing) oorrr u could just be a ghost and scare the hell out of people... the posiblities are endless
If so, why waste time wondering?
bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:29pm

well personally i hope i go to heaven and live "forever". i'm not sure why you would want to just die and thats the end of your life. your life is pretty much a waste of time then. don't say live for the moment either cause i realize you should live while you can and i do. i just wouldn't like the thought of when i die that's it.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:34pm

well personally i hope i go to heaven and live "forever". i'm not sure why you would want to just die and thats the end of your life. your life is pretty much a waste of time then. don't say live for the moment either cause i realize you should live while you can and i do. i just wouldn't like the thought of when i die that's it.

Well then if Christianity makes you feel more secure about your death, that's your choice.

Some of us don't like the idea that we have to watch our every move for fear of pissing off our omnipotent creator who would cast us into eternal damnation.

bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:39pm

No, there have been much longer threads about religion, even within a month.

and theres only been one religion thread this month thats even close to this one's length. it was seven pages long about creationism versus evolution.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:11pm

I could not stand to exist forever. Think of how bored you would get, even paradise would eventually bore you...
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:18pm

I could not stand to exist forever. Think of how bored you would get, even paradise would eventually bore you...

I wonder if you can have kinky sex in heaven. If you can't I want no part of this so-called "paradise". God frowns upon everything fun!
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

I wonder if you can have kinky sex in heaven. If you can't I want no part of this so-called "paradise". God frowns upon everything fun!

He seems to frown upon everything human, actually.

estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:49pm
I myself beleive in reincarnation. I don't think there's an after life. Thinking about what happens after death just twists my brain.

Edited by estcstpnt - 22 August 2006 at 8:50pm
Thinking about it...
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 8:55pm
^Same here. I don't really spend too much time thinking about death because there is no way I can know what it will be like. I just try to make the most out of the time I have here on earth. I take care of dying when I get there.
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2006 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by rossy11223 rossy11223 wrote:

^Same here. I don't really spend too much time thinking about death because there is no way I can know what it will be like. I just try to make the most out of the time I have here on earth. I take care of dying when I get there.

yay for you

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic