FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

oh crap...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oh crap...
    Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:22am

...so i've been up all night.  with insomnia.  and i have to wake up in 2 hours and 40 minutes...  to go to the mall with some friends...  what should i do? 

1. who needs friends, try to sleep

2. try to sleep but set an alarm for 2 hours and 40 minutes from now..

3. Stay up, tough it out...

X
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:28am
Go. You've never stayed up all night before? Drink a Redbull or something. 
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:33am
#2.

This summer I've learned all about every possible intricacy of stupid sleep patterns, early mornings, and being unable to sleep the night before.

Sleep is one of the few luxuries that we are universally afforded. Don't squander an opportunity to enjoy it.

Edited by brihard - 14 August 2006 at 9:34am
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Go. You've never stayed up all night before? Drink a Redbull or something. 
i've stayed up all night on several occasions...  but i really need to go to the mall...
X
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:49am
Sleep later.
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:58am
#3-If you go to sleep it will probably be really hard to wake up, at least I know it is for me.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 10:54am
Don't go to sleep unless you can get at least three hours. Eat some pasta and some fruit and lots of water. You'll be fine. DO NOT DRINK CAFFINE.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 11:18am
2. try to sleep but set an alarm for 2 hours and 40 minutes from now..
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 11:18am
Do some spank.  That'll wake your ass up.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:38pm
If you set your alarm there is a good chance you will turn it off and go back to bed. But I am very experienced in pulling all nighters. I'm pretty sure my genetic code contains what some call "night owl syndrome".
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:14pm
People on here toss around the word insomnia way too much. "OMG, I WAS UP ALL NIGHT, I HAVE THE INSOMNIA!!!!"

One or two nights is NOT insomnia at all.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:17pm
Like MBro said... pasta, and lots of it.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:19pm

After the initial caffiene buzz, it saps all of the energy out of you, making you more tired. Yes, it's a new day, but if you ever have to pull an all nighter again, no energy drinks, coffee, Mountain Dew, etc...

How'd it go?

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

People on here toss around the word insomnia way too much. "OMG, I WAS UP ALL NIGHT, I HAVE THE INSOMNIA!!!!"

One or two nights is NOT insomnia at all.
i personally hate the word, but i don't know what else to use.  one of my friends has insomnia though...  real insomnia...  it's bad stuff.
X
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:22pm
Puss.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 9:12pm
#3 with a four of redbull.
Thinking about it...
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 12:05am
MEh, pull a 24 hour...you will thank yourself later.

When you sleep for too few of hours during a night....Well...I find myself to be more tired during the day.

I would be better off without that 2 hours and just sleep the next night.

But I like my mild insomnia, Since last school year / summer my hours a night have gone from 8-9 down to 4-5.

Good luck :P
Sig is WAY too big.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2006 at 1:48am
go to sleep for 30-35 minutes...that actually helps you gain more energy...any more than that and it just makes the fatigue worse until you finally get a full night of sleep

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic