Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hate when my phone drops calls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate when my phone drops calls
    Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:42pm

Literally, I had a total phonsplosion earlier.
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:43pm
That can't be good.
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:44pm
Phowned.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:45pm
if it doesnt work anymore make a vid of ou blowing it up or something else. you could close it and superglue it to the sidewalk like people do with coins
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

if it doesnt work anymore make a vid of ou blowing it up or something else. you could close it and superglue it to the sidewalk like people do with coins

Yes.

Thinking about it...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 9:47pm
I think you should put it back together, or at least try, tie some fishing line to it, and then hide behind a bush and wait for people to try to pick it up.
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:19pm
I hate it when my network -----------!
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:22pm
Then get CINGULARRR

sorry, i watch too much tv
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Then get CINGULARRR

Actually cingular sucks, I live along the Michigan/Canada border, and I'm always picking up their "Rogers" network which costs extra money.  But I don't know if all the providers do that or not.

Edited by The American - 13 August 2006 at 10:24pm
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:51pm
It was 20 years ago today that Sgt Peppers taught the band to play!

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

Then get CINGULARRR

Actually cingular sucks, I live along the Michigan/Canada border, and I'm always picking up their "Rogers" network which costs extra money.  But I don't know if all the providers do that or not.

Works great in mid-mo. It also depends on the phone you have.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 10:54pm
They've been going in and out of style. But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.

Actually I put it back together and it powered back up fine
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:11pm
I have at&t with a great deal. So I have an oldish phone. We can only upgrade to the newer phones if we switch our plan, which switches us fully to cingular. We have to buy only at&t phones to not have to switch. It's hard finding a good at&t phone now. Good thing that all our phones still work.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I have at&t with a great deal. So I have an oldish phone. We can only upgrade to the newer phones if we switch our plan, which switches us fully to cingular. We have to buy only at&t phones to not have to switch. It's hard finding a good at&t phone now. Good thing that all our phones still work.

If it's a GSM phone utilizing SIM cards (which it should be) you can use any unlocked GSM phone.
RevoXT View Drop Down
Strike 3 and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RevoXT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:27am
Odd, that looks like my old phone the Motorola V-400 which I loved.. however now I have the new Motorola L-7 Slvr which kills it....
Tippmann A-5
-Shocktech Drop
-Super R\T
-QEV
-JCS Powertube
-BT Sight
-Flatline + Metadyne Shroud
-R.I.S. Foregrip
-Stock
-C02 20OZ Anti-Siphon
-X-Core EXP Chamber
-Macro-Line
Tippmann C-3
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

Then get CINGULARRRsorry, i watch too much tv
Works great in mid-mo. It also depends on the phone you have.

Works fine here too

Savage93fvss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savage93fvss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 3:31pm
I dropped my POS samsung ACH-650 or whatever it is while I was weed-eating today and the weed-eater picked it up and slung it agaisnt a tree shartering it into about 10 peices. Found the peices and put it all back together and it still works good. This phones been dropped in 2 toilets, droped in my lake once, and in my creek, also I had it in my shirt pocket leaned over the table and dropped it in mountian dew. Tough phone.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 4:16pm
I went swimming with my phone the other day and it still works just fine exept a few pixels on the inside screen died and the front screen has this big orange spot on it.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

It was 20 years ago today that Sgt Peppers taught the band to play!

They've been goin' in and out of style but they're guaranteed to raise a smile!
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 8:43pm
I have sprint. Somehow I am allways roaming the that stupid phone .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic