FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

going into highschool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 1:38pm
Nothing bad to me for being a freshmen. You might expect a lot of girls to be slutty and have a lot of drama.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 1:40pm
at my school we have a window on the first floor of the school.  the school is built on a hill.  if you go out this window, you will be in a little courtyard.  there are no other windows leading back inside.  there is a roof that you can just step on outside this window, but because of the hill, its the roof of a 2-story building.  so what used to be done, was the seniors would pick a freshman, and throw him out the window, and lock the window.  he would be stuck out there untill someone let him back in, but since this was done at the end of passing periods, it was quite a while before anyone would pass that window.
xTippyx View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Poop Pic 1/10/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xTippyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 1:42pm
Everybody will say watch your back fish we're gonna get ya, but nothing serious every happens. Upperclassmen just look down on you and go about their business, just stay out of their way and they'll stay out of yours.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Boss_DJ Boss_DJ wrote:

being a freshman doesn't mean anything anymore...any rituals or "hazing" will get the other person expelled...
yea theres really no hazing. just dont do anything stupid, and like sporx said just say your a stupid freshman, people understand, i used that a few times myself. just dont do anything stupid like using stink bombs, just gets people PO'd. i remember one case some kid did one near some girl with asthma or something and her bf flipped out on the kid.
soonerdude05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:06pm
I was a freshman last year and nothing happened to me.  Although that could just be because I have friends in higher grades than me, or because I go to a small school.  So a little advice is to learn to do something cool so that way you'll impress people and you won't get picked on.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:10pm

I was already pretty big as a fish, so no one ever messed with me...

As for things to get used to, when I left jr. high, where public affection was not really allowed, everyone making out in the hallways was kind of a shock...

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:12pm
Theres no hazing at my school. People will joke around around freshmen friday but it doesnt ever happen.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:16pm
Dude, expect to see a lot of huge seniors. Youl think they are huge, theres a lot of growing that goes on. But youl get used to it and youl grow and whatnot. My high school was HUGE, so i actualy got lost the first couple weeks. Freshman year is kind of boring, but my jr and sr. years. I had a blast.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:18pm
and if someone offers to sell you a hall pass or elevator pass or anything like that, dont buy buy it.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 2:29pm
Freshman year was boring for me.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 5:46pm
nothing happend to me freshman year...except during baseball...juniors would give me a ride up to the field drop me off at the dugout, drive away with my backpack in the car trunk, as if there going to park there car, then drive onto the field and throw my backpack onto the field making me walk out and get it....oh well at least im a junior this year...and varsity baseballs fun...

Mateo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mateo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 5:48pm
if its anything like my school. junoirs will be the ones who give you the most crap. but other than that older kids will complain about how you dont kno how to walk through the halls right and stupid stuff like that. my school is seperating the freshman this year and making them take manner classes, sucks to be them
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 5:52pm
haha my school doesnt have halls...its a christian school with 150 people...

Mateo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mateo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 5:55pm
thats like half my senior class(half dont make it to there because they fail or drop out) i go to a public school in the ghetto
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:00pm
Freshman year wasnt that exciting, my sophomore year was so much better.
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:08pm
Pretty much if you go to class you'll pass with a C. Don't fall into the wrong crowd and expect friends to come and go. Drugs and alcohol are so easy to come by it is laughable, just be smart about them and avoid both when actually in the school itself. Get all the silly requirements out of the way early (Such as the fine arts and crap) and then by the time you're in senior year you can take core classes and have an easy and short day.

Also, the 4 years will go faster than you can believe in retrospect.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:39pm
Yeah, all of the torture stuff is complete crap. I never got bullied.

Make new friends. That's my best advice. Kids come from other schools, and things will be much more fun if you don't limit yourself to just the friends you came in with.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Yeah, all of the torture stuff is complete crap. I never got bullied.

Make new friends. That's my best advice. Kids come from other schools, and things will be much more fun if you don't limit yourself to just the friends you came in with.

Yea, definatly make new friends. All of the people who say they hated high school usually never made any friends. High School is the best time to make new friends. USE IT!!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 6:47pm
Dont fall into the wrong crowd. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2006 at 7:01pm
there are no drugs and all that in my school...happily...other then that, i dont want to go to public school...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic