FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get ready for conspiracy...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Apotheosis Apotheosis wrote:

Fav - Cedric.

Least fav - That one guy that was on here a while ago who was really, really ignorant.  He worked for a correctional institute and he said if his kids ever broke the law he would kick them out.  Anyone remember his name?

Druidsdecendant
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 4:11am

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

It occurs to me no one mentioned Bruce A. Frank. I don't think there are many that help as much as he does...

everyone with an upped tippy and that helps as much as he does deserves a spot on this thread. 

Originally posted by White o Light White o Light wrote:

Originally posted by Destruction Destruction wrote:

I really like Catch the WAVES.

He has potential

true.  and whatever happened to Andyandkari or whatever his name was...

X
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 4:18am

Fav- Styro, Trev, Bruce, YWSM, SinisterNorth, Tig, TH1, Enos, Rambs. I like pretty much everyone, but those are on the top of my list.

I really really do not like Ferrari476 or whatever his name is. When I read his posts/threads, I want to end my life.

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 1:38pm
i really dont have any least favorites, more or less everyone on here is cool, except for the few noobs who come and do dumb stuff.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:07pm

Favs: Hades and Chewp

Dont really not like anyone.

Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

Originally posted by Apotheosis Apotheosis wrote:

Fav - Cedric.

Least fav - That one guy that was on here a while ago who was really, really ignorant.  He worked for a correctional institute and he said if his kids ever broke the law he would kick them out.  Anyone remember his name?

Druidsdecendant

Thanks.

I was kidding earlier.  My real favorites are anyone from chat, Rambs, Hades, and probably a couple more I can't think of.

my least favorites r any1 who types like this
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:33pm
My favorites always consist of the outspoken, usually liberal ones. Although some of my favs do not always follow party lines.
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:43pm

There are many who I have had disagreements on opinions but I can honestly say that there is only outkast07 that I can't stand.

There are WAY to many good people on here!   Listing them wouldn't be fair...

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Rico's Revenge Rico's Revenge wrote:

There are many who I have had disagreements on opinions but I can honestly say that there is only outkast07 that I can't stand.

There are WAY to many good people on here!   Listing them wouldn't be fair...

That outkast is a nut.
I need a new Sig...
God Of War View Drop Down
Guested - moron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Of War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:12pm

Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Favorites: pb125 (feel the mexi-love), Squishey, sneaky sniper, Zesty, WGP guy, God of War, Cyndy_Lou

whoa...your like the one person on this thread that likes me.  ive been gone for a while and i just read this thread, theres like 4 ppl on this forum with me in their signature...wow im amazed

Edited by God Of War - 25 July 2006 at 10:14pm
Semper Fi

98custom
14" Proggressive barrel
20 oz C02 tank
R/T kit
EmpireII auto hopper
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by God Of War God Of War wrote:

Favorites: pb125 (feel the mexi-love), Squishey, sneaky sniper, Zesty, WGP guy, God of War, Cyndy_Lou

whoa...your like the one person on this thread that likes me.  ive been gone for a while and i just read this thread, theres like 4 ppl on this forum with me in their signature...wow im amazed

He was kidding. He put all the people he didn't like under the "favorite" cateragory.

Sorry bud.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:23pm

Your GPA is beyond accurate.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:29pm

least favourite: anyone who posted me as theirs.

and i keep asking but nobody says exactly why they dont like me why?

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:32pm
When  your new, your supposed to lay in the shadows, maybe make a few "help me" threads, and see how the forum operates. You dont want to make a name for yourself or for the most part get noticed till you've gained some respect and helped a few people.

You jumped out, said "YAY IM HERE" and it was just the wrong way of going about it.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Guested - moron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Of War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Well in that case

Least fav: ^^^^^those two ***edited***

Edited by God Of War - 25 July 2006 at 10:38pm
Semper Fi

98custom
14" Proggressive barrel
20 oz C02 tank
R/T kit
EmpireII auto hopper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:34pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

When  your new, your supposed to lay in the shadows, maybe make a few "help me" threads, and see how the forum operates. You dont want to make a name for yourself or for the most part get noticed till you've gained some respect and helped a few people.

You jumped out, said "YAY IM HERE" and it was just the wrong way of going about it.
i was exactly like that for at least my first month

i had like 5 help me threads going i cant help people till i know but now i know much more and i do help people you must admit

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 25 July 2006 at 10:35pm
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:35pm
Well......then you jumped out too soon.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:35pm

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Well in that case

Least fav: ^^^^^those two assholes

I'm suprised that made it through the filter, but get ready for your last strike. Ignorant comments like that are not needed here.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:36pm

sorry man fresh start.

hi i'm carl and i have a 1000 questions for you all

Guested - moron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Of War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 10:37pm
yeah, i wasnt really plannin on that making it through either but all i did was put ***edited*** anyway
Semper Fi

98custom
14" Proggressive barrel
20 oz C02 tank
R/T kit
EmpireII auto hopper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic