FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

July GOTM Speedball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:07pm
i <3 styro flame and DsXz 
<no ginormous sigs please>
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:10pm
im in.....il post it layta
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by pimptastik pimptastik wrote:

Judge! 

Sorry, unless you pay me off, the judge slots are full...

JUDGE SLOTS FULL!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:21pm
pshh some noob took my spot 
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:28pm
Since you are a platty, and that kid is judging like every contest this month, you want to be judge?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 10:54pm
No thats okay i was joking. beside im gone at the end of the month. i think
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 2:53pm
bump
StunnA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StunnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 6:41pm

RED STRIPES ARE GONE NOW!!

MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:00pm

^^you got one of my votes,

doesnt any else love promasters, ah, my favorite gun

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
StunnA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StunnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:11pm
my favorite is an fs8, but thisll do.. lol
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:20pm
Freestyle 8's are beatiful guns, but that is a nice ProMaster.  Does it just have the stock board?
StunnA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StunnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:26pm
no, i just isntalled a kila drive in it like... 3 hours ago.. and im gettign a new lpr for it hopefully..
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:39pm
Nice promaster!
dirtbike14455 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbike14455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Frobs Frobs wrote:

What a shame... this forum is going to hell. Two years ago was a time where the forum worked properly. Stars were given by moderators to well deserving individules (and some people by forum glitches) *COUGH* cdacda *COUGH* Sad to see it all decomposing like it has been :'(

Notice I dont have an extra star...

dont diss the forums. And FYI you DONT deserve another Star. What have you done so special?

Edited by dirtbike14455 - 03 July 2006 at 8:46pm
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by dirtbike14455 dirtbike14455 wrote:

What a shame... this forum is going to hell. Two years ago was a time where the forum worked properly. Stars were given by moderators to well deserving individules (and some people by forum glitches) *COUGH* cdacda *COUGH* Sad to see it all decomposing like it has been :'(

Someone seems bitter that his GOTM was stolen...

dont diss the forums. And FYI you DONT deserve another Star. What have you done so special?
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:31pm

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:37pm

that bolt seems like it can impale your hand.  does it have a stiffi and a sidewinder in the playing pic?

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:40am
gatyr get's +10 points for style
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:44am
promasters have such nice body lines to them a++
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 9:39am
Originally posted by dirtbike14455 dirtbike14455 wrote:

I WAS saying that I dont deserve a star... If you actually read, instead of just steaming about me doing the GOTM this month, you would have realized that.

Me saying that I was here when the star system worked on actual helpfulness instead amount of posts, and then still not having an extra star, implies that I wasn't very helpful to people in the past.

Why do you have to be such an asshole? What have i done to you? I have never done anything intentionally to you.

If you care so  much, do the  GOTM theads next month instad of  trying to  with me! Im sorry you were late, and i wanted to get the threads up. Do you want to be a judge? Ill let you be a judge. There is really no difference to starting the thread and being a judge.

Suck it up, get over it. Just beat me to it next month. Nothing personal. Why do you have to be such an asshole?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic