Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New player advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:51pm
Search for best barrels on this site? Will do, what makes the tippman barrels worse then some others available?
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 3:30am
Also if I have my own air compressor, is there an adapter I need to get so that I can fill my tank and friends tanks?
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 8:33am
stay away from the Reds 4+tank pod pack, the pod sleeves will rub against the tank sleeve and then holes are created in the pod sleeves. This started within 2 months after I bought it.

The remote will get in the way, especially if you need to switch shooting hands fast. Try just the tank for now, NXE makes very nice pod packs and are uber cheap compaired to the rest of the name brands out there.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 2:48pm
Hmmm good thing you mentioned that as I was looking at the reds 4+tank. I guess I'll try the gun with the tank, it shouldnt be that heavy.
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:30am
Well I ordered my gun and helmet. All thats left are the upgrades and tank. Thanks for all the advice guys.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Ranger1 Ranger1 wrote:

Also if I have my own air compressor, is there an adapter I need to get so that I can fill my tank and friends tanks?

Nope. A compressed air tank for paintball runs at ~ 3000-4500 PSI. Your shop air compressor will output at ~ 150 PSI.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 3:48pm

j&J ceramic and lapco bigshot are the two barrels most reccomended on this site.

but my love goes to the apex barrel

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 04 July 2006 at 3:49pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:16pm

Are the 14 barrels really worth it or should I just buy a 12?

Rio258K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rio258K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:52pm
I like 14" better.

Personal Preference no real effect in performance, IMHO.

Resident SP fan rockin the Shocker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic