FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New player advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:00pm

Look into a Vforce Vantage. They're great masks for the price. As far as upgrades go, wait and play with the gun stock first to see what you think it needs.

As for compressed air, you just need a high output tank and your set.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:23pm
youll need a new barrel to...lapco bigshot or j&j ceramic...

daniero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:20pm
Mask: VForce is a good choice. Shield, Morph, Profiler. Price raises with each of them.
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:19pm
Thanks.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:54pm
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:54pm
Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:48pm
Thanks a lot! So I dont need a kit to customize the gun to compressed air? And next question, what is a good website to purchase tippman guns and other paintball equipment from?

Edited by Ranger1 - 28 June 2006 at 4:49pm
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:29pm

High (800-850 psi) output HPA tank is all you need. Screw it in and it will rock.

Everything else is limited by your budget. 

Ranger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ranger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:26pm

Me and some friends are looking to play woodsball and some other styles. I really like the a5 and was wondering if anyone could tell me what parts I would need to get to make the a5 run on compressed air. Also what kind of a tank would I need? And is changing the gun to compressed air a difficult task?

Any other advice on equipment I would need (i.e. Mask, paintballs, etc) would be very helpful.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic