FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zippos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:52pm
Anyone wanna go on a zippo raid?
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:30pm
i got a plain chrome one i like it works fine with cigars and fire works. so im happy. i plain on getting some more.
<no ginormous sigs please>
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:36pm
I have one with a clover on it and one with a cross on it. They are both wind proof and yes they live up to the title.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 1:14am
I smoke but would never want one. I don't smoke cigarettes.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:00am
ive got a couple. i dont smoke or anything, i just like em. lord knows why. if i go somewhere different, i try to pick up a zippo. so far, ive got the black anarchy (first one, just liked it, no significance), key west, and route 66.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:38am
Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Anyone wanna go on a zippo raid?
Me! and my Zippo says, "Smoking is for loosers, I use this to burn stuff." in red letters.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 2:58am
I have a powdercoated olive green one, a gold one like keyser söze, and a silver jack daniels

beautiful for lighting up cigars and related items
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:34am
I have one that says Carpe Diem on it. I lost my one marked as an ace of spades. And several others through the years.

Plain ones are some of my favorites though. Nice and simple. I like the brass a bit better than the steel.

djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:53am

You guys wish you had this one.

PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 9:55am
i have one with spikes on it i got from Spencers but i don't have my camera with me, yes they are nifty and fun to light on your leg
djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 10:36am
At least most of the people here can buy lighters legally. I go to buy one and I here this are you over eighteen crap. I tell em yes, but have no ID to show them, so I get no lighter. So I wait until the PA Outdoors/ Sportsman show to buy a zippo.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

I have a powdercoated olive green one, a gold one like keyser söze, and a silver jack daniels

beautiful for lighting up cigars and related items

Lighting cigars with a zippo ruins the flavor, makes it taste like gas. 
I have a black Army Zippo, and a brushed stainless.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:42pm
I had an imitation zippo that broke from me flipping it open and playing with it too much. I wouldn't mind getting one as a gift, but I don't think I'd buy one right now.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Mine broke.

Then it wasnt a real Zippo.

If it was, they have a lifetime warranty. Send it in.

I have 4. One is black thats been hand painted for Curacau. One is diamond plated with the Zippo logo on the front (My favorite), one is brass with a funny phone on the front that lifts the handset and reveals "Hello?" when you open the lid, and one is a cheapo low end Zippo I cut down and turned it into a mini-zip.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Mine broke.
Then it wasnt a real Zippo.If it was, they have a lifetime warranty. Send it in.

It's real. I have been meaning to send it in, I just haven't gotten around to it.

GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:30pm
I got 4 Army zippos (Green US Army, Green Airborne, Chrome ingraved Infantry, Black US Army) and one plain flat black zippo
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:54pm
I have a Jager one(It's not a real Zippo, but its cool.) and a gold one. 
Thinking about it...
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 10:49pm
I want one, but I don't own one.

No, I don't smoke either...I just think they're cool.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Mine broke.

Then it wasnt a real Zippo.

If it was, they have a lifetime warranty. Send it in.

I have 4. One is black thats been hand painted for Curacau. One is diamond plated with the Zippo logo on the front (My favorite), one is brass with a funny phone on the front that lifts the handset and reveals "Hello?" when you open the lid, and one is a cheapo low end Zippo I cut down and turned it into a mini-zip.
your very existance in life makes me jealous...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic