Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a feild legal frankinstein

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 11:30pm

Originally posted by duffer1497 duffer1497 wrote:

i have a 98c for a backup i want to build this up from soup to nuts but i want to keep it feild legal i have an rt on my other one that feilds dont want so the rt is out on this one i also have a flatline so another barrel will be in the works HELP ME OUT

so let me see if i understand that jumble of incoherent thoughts: you have two guns: one with a r/t, and one without. on the one without, you want to make it rip, but stay field legal. is this correct?

well, if you want to keep it field legal, there are a few choices: you could get a nice barrel (lapco bigshot or J&J Ceramic, or possibly a barrel kit if you have the $$$), and a few other ups to help, like an egrip if you have a newer 98. if you have an older 98, you could always look for an ebolt, but they are pretty expensive. i'd also get a cyclone feed, or any other hopper that could keep up with your high rates of fire (eggy, halo, etc.). HPA or Nitro is another good choice, if you have the money, and if there are nearby shops that fill them. 

other than that, it's all up to personal preference. you could mill it, paint it, or do any other non-performance, cosmetic mod that you wish.

98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
duffer1497 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffer1497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 11:22pm
i have a 98c for a backup i want to build this up from soup to nuts but i want to keep it feild legal i have an rt on my other one that feilds dont want so the rt is out on this one i also have a flatline so another barrel will be in the works HELP ME OUT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic