Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Superlight 98 Mod

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:32am
Just go hit up the gym before some paintballin
FA22RaptorF22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

well... i guess it's good for the diehard 98 guys on the speedball field...  it's his choice to do this mod...  it's not like he can't get new receivers if he screwed it up.  experimenting is how society progresses...

But those are the old receivers...they have the ebolt spot.  You can only get new style ones.  Unless you get used ones.
Please sign up at http://www.tippmannowners.com/ and leave the referrer as me (FA22RaptorF22)and you will be my hero.
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 9:58am
i dont understand, i have old recievers..........
FA22RaptorF22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FA22RaptorF22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 10:32pm
old receivers have cutouts for the ebolt and the new ones have a cut out for the e-grip.  Therefore you can not swap parts both ways.
Please sign up at http://www.tippmannowners.com/ and leave the referrer as me (FA22RaptorF22)and you will be my hero.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic