FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bullpup A-5 kit with video on pg 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 5:55pm
The more I skim through this thread the more I want to pre-order!  God if only money wasn't so damn tight.
Jawa_Nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawa_Nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:06am
I love it, I've been looking all over for a good looking mod for my A5... But none of them had the realism or effect I wanted and just made it heavier and heavier. I'm all the way in New Zealand, but damn I'm gonna try to get my hands on one of these.

Again, I think this is a damn fine piece of work.
People who are organised are just to lazy to look for things.
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:44am

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Wow.

The only practical MilSim ever.

qft

warlord88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 12:48pm
holy **** i want one of these now!!!! 350 is a very good price for this kit.

What all parts go into it from the A-5? Besides the body and trigger.

Edited by warlord88 - 30 June 2006 at 1:00pm
A-5
E-grip
J&J 14 in. 2 piece ceramic
16 in. smart part progressive tough coat finish
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
JCS adjustable blade trigger
seal160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seal160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:36pm
DOn't let opsgear get wind of this, pretty soon you'll put them out of buissness for sure!

Looks cool by the way..
---Team Leader---
pooperscooper View Drop Down
I’m not sure where to post this...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pooperscooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 11:36pm
Or you could sell it to OpsGear for MILLIONS!!!

Or not...
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 11:02pm

umm he's trying to go into business with opsgear with it..

Hadarac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hadarac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 1:52pm
im a speedballer and still love it
Frobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:14pm

Originally posted by Hadarac Hadarac wrote:

im a speedballer and still love it

I would use this thing for speedball, imagine how close you could get to a bunker with it! And its electro, so you could do some mods and stil get some amazing ROF!

PS: I really almost hate playing woods and senario, but this is hands down the coolest/most practical/most usefull/best/all around drop dead sexiest Milsim gun I have ever seen in my paintball lifetime.

Tell opsgear that!

Edited by Frobs - 02 July 2006 at 2:17pm
The Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:21pm
This mod looks pretty sweet, but im still a little confused about what you get.  What exactly do you need for this mod to work.  Obviously an A-5, but do you also need the basic egrip?  What parts of the stock egrip are used? Can you still install a QEV in it?
kinnielson View Drop Down
Guested - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinnielson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:35pm
yes i was also wondering if i had to buy an egrip for my a-5
"when you see a man on top of a mountain,, you know he didn't fall there" Cael Sanderson
Jawa_Nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawa_Nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 2:32am
Since it comes with the APE Rampage board I would think you wouldnt need a stock e-grip coz the APE board comes With a solenoid. Just chuck your trigger and guard at the front, and I think the board is in the grip with the solenoid at the back under the sear.
Jawa_Nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawa_Nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 2:37am
Also the QEV sits on the cyclone where the banjo fitting usually is, so since theres already space there the QEV and this kit should be compatible. 
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:25am
saweet

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 5:11pm

Go to www.identitycrisispaintball.com

You should see the package there.  I think they list the parts as well.  The board is in the read with the solinoid.

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Jefangel View Drop Down
MILSIM Custom Work Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jefangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 12:35am
Actually, I am trying to get a couple new pictures up...in one of them, I took a standard A-5 right out of the box, took our B-5 kit, and converted the A-5 to a B-5 with no additional parts needed...

So no, you don't need to have anything other than a stock A-5 to get it to work.

However, there are lots of add-ons, mods you can add such as a drop forward to the front (to bring the tank forward), rails on the sides, top and bottom, 45 grips to make it a little more comfortable to hold, a remote connection so you can run remote, the new Magnetic trigger that I made to give it an incredibly light trigger pull (for you speedballers), a rubber front cover to cover up the open area around a straight barrel, a rubber end-cap cover to make the end-cap a little more comfortable if you go naked into the woods with it, etc etc etc...lots of options you can add...many of which we hope to get onto the website very soon.

-Jef

A couple links to some videos I made last night:
The Magnetic Trigger

B-5 features

More B-5 features

Okay, I know this file-hosting site sucks, but I couldn't find anywhere else to put them in short notice.

Edited by Jefangel - 11 July 2006 at 12:58am

Identity Crisis Team Leader
Team Identity Crisis Home
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 2:06am
where is the tank on the magnetic trigger one?
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Jawa_Nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawa_Nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 7:54am
You can just see the remote coil going on the other side of his arm under the lpk/regs. He mentions his swivel mount on the bottom for swapping left or right that runs remote.

Jef keep up the good work, its all excellent Hows sales going? I'm gonna order one when I get back from Aussie, Hopefully I wont have blown all my money there. ...

When do pre-orders close? You said 2 months, and your online-store says it was added on the 4th of June... so thats around the 4th of August I think.

Edited by Jawa_Nz - 11 July 2006 at 7:58am
Jefangel View Drop Down
MILSIM Custom Work Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jefangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:22am
I think we are going to run pre-orders until we ship our first units out to the people who have pre-ordered....which right now looks to be about 2 months from now...I will keep people updated though, we went and applied for our loan to go into full production last week...so we need to get the loan, and then get our manufacturers started on making the various parts.

Identity Crisis Team Leader
Team Identity Crisis Home
Cyberdemon View Drop Down
Guested by request

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberdemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:36am
very nice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic