Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SL-68 II HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghost920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SL-68 II HELP!!!
    Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:10pm

ok so i just bought this used SL-68 II from online and he gave it to me without the barrel attached, and i tried to put it back, i got it on but when i cock it back it doesnt shoot when i pull the trigger, i know that the internals of this gun are quite simple but i screw things up from time to time and was wondering if maybe u uys could help me with the reassembly

thanks in advance

rob

Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 7:35pm
SL-68 manual available for download here.
GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2006 at 11:14pm
The gun will do nothing unless its gassed up. The gun will not dry fire  without a gass source, the internals are made not to engage without a gas source. If you do have the gun gassed up, then I don't know. The internals are incredibly simple and basic and really easy to figure out. I would suggest just downloading and looking at a parts diagram and making sure you have everything assembled properly. Let me know how you make out.
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 6:02pm
GThomas nailed it, the forearm acts as the stop when it hits the frame you must adjust it so when you cock the gun it dosen't burp any CO2 out and when you get it there it won't dry fire unless it's aired up. air it up and try it let us know if it works or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic