Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 flatline Barrel trouble

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
captainSKWERLS View Drop Down

Strike 1 Spamming Special Ops Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainSKWERLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 flatline Barrel trouble
    Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:00pm

My flatline barrel for my Tippmann A-5 tends to fly out of its fake silencer housing.  Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this before, and also if anyone has any suggesstions for me.  This could be a potentially dangerous problem if I was running up on some one and shot at them point blank, (instead of getting hit by some paint they could get hit with a metal barrel instead), and the end of the barrel has a pretty sharp edge.  So if anyone has ever experienced the barrel falling out or even practically flying out please give me some feed back.  Oh and by the way my velocity is not very high at all and well below the field regulation.  I know for sure because I was playing with my little brother on a really hot day so we turned our feet per second way down, so we could just wear a tee-shirt and shorts.

Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 12:04am
Do you mean that the barrel is falling out of it's barrel mount? Or do you have a fake silencer that is falling off of the barrel?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainSKWERLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 1:55am
the barrel is falling out of its barrel mount

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainSKWERLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 1:58am

also all the screws are tight

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic