FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This had better not pass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 8:09pm
BUT ITS ICKY
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 7:43pm
bump because i said so

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:14am

"The world's going to Hades in a hand basket. We're going to debate the next three weeks, I'm told, **edited** marriage, a flag amendment and God only knows what else. I can't believe the American people can't see through this," Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:11am
Yeah, no joke man. It's just a political ploy to get the religious right mobilized again so maybe they can do better in the November election though. Hopefully that's so glaringly obvious that it wont work, but I don't have that much faith in this country right now. 

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 11:02am
Thank god they solved all the real problems and can now work on this. Now that the war is over, inflation isn't out of control and our international policy is in order we can finally get down to the real issues, stoping **edited**s from marrying.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness my ass.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic