Poll Question: which ones better if u bought a good hopper for the pcs
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
43 [64.18%]
24 [35.82%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
thornygravy View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language 5/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thornygravy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 2:11pm
A5 has cyclone feed.. AMEN
-Tippy 98c
-Polished Interns.
-RD Double Trig.
-5'' Drop
-j+j ceram 14''
-12v revy x-board
-SmartParts Grips
-Pen Spring Mod
-Milled Rear Sight
-Filled Front Grip
-Blue Paint job
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 3:30pm

EDITED... a year later for obvious reasons

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 02 May 2007 at 12:44pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
WILD4WAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WILD4WAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:35pm
us-5 is just a crappy knock-off, it like buying a rolex knock-off, it is not a rolex.
                     GO MILSIM OR GO HOME!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 11:05pm

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 02 May 2007 at 12:45pm
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 12:44am
^^ I dont even know how you can stand this forum.  I mean you using a rip-off product of the forum you call home.

Thats like going to Mcdonalds with a Whopper just to tell people how  good it is.  I think if the people who went to Mcdonalds WANTED a Whopper they would go to Burger King.  I hope you understand.

... Then i read where you are from and it all makes sence.

A-5>Us-5  Hands Down, i dont need to "see it shoot"
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 3:48pm

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 02 May 2007 at 12:45pm
lost360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lost360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

A5 beats it hands down...

you are soo right these people haveent even seen a Pcs aka us5 in action hands down i have one and i would choose this gun over a5 the only bad thing about this gun is that soem times the ball gets slashed in the feed system so you have to clean the gun after wards or your aim sucks soo bad you wana throw the gun in the trash but im gona make a video and post it proving that evry one thinks the a5 is better well threr soo rong i pitty them and i shake my head reading there poasts
-PCS US5
-full auto (lets see a5 do that)
-smart parts 16 inch rifed barrel-
-ariakon overlord side arm
-thats all
i like socks
phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:23am
Originally posted by lost360 lost360 wrote:

well threr soo rong i pitty them and i shake my head reading there poasts

Wow this was a big bump but that last sentence made me lol.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:43pm

damn it

Please don't let his words reflect your view of US-5 owners.

BTY: the ball gets slashed because you are going fully auto with a gravity fed hopper.

phil_stl View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 flaming 3/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil_stl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:12pm
don't worry carl it doesn't
carolinaboyen48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinaboyen48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:39am
ok so heres the deal with the PCS US5 and the A-5 they are essentially the same exact gun, tho the A-5 is more durable, but they both mod the same. They are the same company. When i first started i played with a 98 custom and hated it, it took me a long time to get back to Tippmann it happened when i used my friends A-5 and i did some research i found that the US-5 is just a cheaper version of the A-5 and its a great gun for those who don't play often but want a quality gun the i would advise getting a US-5 plus i like the semi, 3 round and the full auto feature with it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinaboyen48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 12:40am
o and its like a $100 cheaper
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 1:43am
Originally posted by carolinaboyen48 carolinaboyen48 wrote:

ok so heres the deal with the PCS US5 and the A-5 they are essentially the same exact gun, tho the A-5 is more durable, but they both mod the same. They are the same company. When i first started i played with a 98 custom and hated it, it took me a long time to get back to Tippmann it happened when i used my friends A-5 and i did some research i found that the US-5 is just a cheaper version of the A-5 and its a great gun for those who don't play often but want a quality gun the i would advise getting a US-5 plus i like the semi, 3 round and the full auto feature with it

um tippmann a-5, pcs us-5. not even close to being the same company bud. the us-5 is just a cheap knock off
Whitetail61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitetail61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 3:56am
Oh dear god what has happened here. A Tippmann A-5 with an e grip can do full auto so you can't say Full and semi auto (Lets see an A-5 do that). Also, lets look at the companies histories now. Ok Tippmann revolutionized paintball whereas PCS is trying to copy Tippmann's every gun. It is like buying from a trusted reliable brand or a " Lets try to steal a trusted brands idea, " Company. Oh and btw here's carma, Tippmann A-5 is STOCK with Cyclone (Lets see a US-5 do that.)
The Tippmann 7th Strike Army
www.tippmann7thstrikearmy.webs.com
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:32am

Please don't dredge up any threads older than 6 months old.  There isn't any point to it and it is frowned upon here.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 9:44am
^^^ Especially when it is to post incorrect information such as ". . . they are the same company . . . ."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinaboyen48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 11:22am
ok i was obviously misunderstood. i am not saying the US-5 is better than the A-5, cause the A-5 is far better, what i am saying tho is that the US-5 isn't as **edited**ty as people say its a good gun for people who don't play as much and don't want to drop a **edited** load into a gun they will rarely use. The A-5 is far more rugged and a far better gun for those who are playing every weekend, where the US-5 is a very similar gun, cheaper version, but is good for people who want the A-5 feel and look but don't want to spend the money.

My over all saying is that the A-5 is the best of the 2 and the US-5 is more of the cheaper version for those who rarely play

when i get more time to play i plan on upgrading to the A-5 

and yes i was miss informed about the companies being the same, i was told that PCS was a sub brand of TIppmann, but obviously i was told false, thank you for that now i know. 
Whitetail61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitetail61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 6:11pm
Well you are right sorry for the post it sounded like you were trashing out the a-5. Maybe its time to abandon this thread
The Tippmann 7th Strike Army
www.tippmann7thstrikearmy.webs.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic