Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 custom pro ACT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Harrie Bunyuon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrie Bunyuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 custom pro ACT
    Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:40pm
Hello all,

I own a 98 custom pro with the ACT and it has worked flawless until recently. About last week I was readying my gear, When I took my first shot the ball basically rolled out of the barrel.(Full 20 OZ tank, velocity was set right etc..) I then took the CO2 off, and opened my marker. One of the back springs had been broken, when I looked at the manual the part broken wasnt even in the manual, As I was looking for it, a friend was busily fixing his marker and knocked it out of the back of the car. With the part lost I now have no idea what part is missing! But I do remember that the part connected to part 98-16 (Linkage Arm) had a spring with some sort of metal rod in the middle.. and connected to the end cap. If someone could please give me the names of the pieces or a pictures of their 98 custom pro with ACT internals, I would be very grateful.Thanks you.

- Harrie

Edited by Harrie Bunyuon - 04 June 2006 at 12:41pm
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:50pm
There is a short video (ad) on the Tippmann web site that shows how the A.C.T works. My suggestion is to look at the video and call Tippmann and ask for the part you need referencing the video

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrie Bunyuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:55pm
Alright, Thanks for the help.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrie Bunyuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:10pm
Alright Just took a Picture.

Edited by Harrie Bunyuon - 04 June 2006 at 1:13pm
Bird-Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird-Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 2:48pm
So you are missing the top ACT spring? Because that doesn't even look like an ACT 98.

_Bird-Dog_

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrie Bunyuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 5:14pm
Yea, but there were three pieces .. a spring, a small metal rod in the spring, and something that latched onto the Linkage Arm.
bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:26pm
it should be somewhere in your manual. look for an A.C.T. supplement to the original manual. the book itself doesnt have the A.C.T. parts. there is the spring, a small metal rod, and then another spring connected to the other end of the metal rod. also you might be missing the AC spring cup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic