Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PBC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
ZestyBeast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Hardly think a guesting is sabotage
Who said I was guested?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:40pm
Oh snap, a Zesty/ Linus alliance... that could be terrifying...

*EDIT*

your title says it, thats the first thing I checked after you said you were sabotaged.

Edited by choopie911 - 05 June 2006 at 3:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:42pm
^damn, if that's true that's absolute bull poop! Thanks for the info. Zesty Beast may be making more of a showing if this is true
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:47pm
it is so funny watching you lie your ass off zesty. it truely is priceless.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:50pm
where have I lied?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:51pm

if you have a point to make, make it. Otherwise you lack credibility.

To put it simply, why would I pm you? Anyone on this site knows that I don't PM anybody unless it is for a specific reason...yet you claim I Pm you just to strike up convo?! trust me, you aren't that cool or popular, that I would go out of my way to converse with you.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:01pm
and where is all this credibility you have? where have i said you continued to pm me? it was a long time ago and i do believe you've changed for the worst sicne then. i've made my point, too bad you can't seem to get the facts straight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:03pm

^uh, what facts do I have twisted? You continue to be so vague, because if you get into specifics you will be exposed for the liar that you are.

I have absolutely nothing to hide in any aspect of my life. You will have to speak for yourself on that one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:04pm

my credibility comes in the form of my forthrightness(word?).

I have no problems detailing the entire timeline of events between me and you, because I am telling the truth.

You fail to get into specifics, because if you did it would incriminate you as a liar.

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:10pm
Zesty..

Give it up. You are going to lose, gracefully bow out and salvage what little respect we have left left for you.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:10pm
I think this thread is a pretty good showing of why most people look at PBC in a negative way.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

I think this thread is a pretty good showing of why most people look at PBC in a negative way.

How? Zesty came in here and started throwing flames around...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:19pm

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Zesty..

Give it up. You are going to lose, gracefully bow out and salvage what little respect we have left left for you.

Dude, you really don't get it. If I lose your respect from this, then your respect is worthless in the first place!

I feel at peace because I know what I am up against, but I refuse to let the tyranny of a few geeks, make this place less fun for the masses.

Thanks though, I honestly got a good laugh that you think I care about you respecting me.

*Newsflash* if you yourself are not worthy of respect, people don't give a poop whether you respect them or not. It all starts with respect for self.

BUD of California.......as fresh as tomorrow.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:19pm

YWSM, why?

zesty, seriously, piss off. you've proven nothing. you have none of the pm's saved and neither do i. the only proof here is krl and seeing how he is absent, i fail to see where you have proven a damn thing. in case you can't read i did give specifics, and no they did not incriminate me either. i do not lie, i'm a man of my word. it's a hell of a lot more than you can say for your sorry self.

now if you don't mind, stop trying to crash my thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:20pm

How? Zesty came in here and started throwing flames around...
You are so blind it's pathetic....do you even read my posts before you spout off with your anti-Zesty garbage? Like seriously, you are a tool dude.
PBalla2242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBalla2242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:20pm

Zesty..Give it up. You are going to lose, gracefully bow out and salvage what little respect we have left left for you.

i never had respect for this loser. the guy just sweats in front of his monitor typing out 500 word essays for posts with incoherent arguements and unsupported 'facts'.

the guy has to get a clue and find better ways to waste his time rather than get little giggles over annoying some of the more sensitive/touchy forumers.

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:24pm

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

YWSM, why?

zesty, seriously, piss off. you've proven nothing. you have none of the pm's saved and neither do i. the only proof here is krl and seeing how he is absent, i fail to see where you have proven a damn thing. in case you can't read i did give specifics, and no they did not incriminate me either. i do not lie, i'm a man of my word. it's a hell of a lot more than you can say for your sorry self.

now if you don't mind, stop trying to crash my thread.
haha, funny I bet you won't getv a strike for your violation of the rules....how does Enos Skank's crotch smell/taste BTW?

Just like you said, we both have no proof. But I think anyone that has read my posts, and yours, knows the real deal....you are "evasive" in the strictest sense of the term.

You and I both know the truth, and we both know you are lying scum. You backpeddle and evade, and trust me I am the one getting the last laugh.

Funny how you can slam me and say offensive things with no reprocussions...you must be serving up Enos Skank better than I thought.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by PBalla2242 PBalla2242 wrote:

Zesty..Give it up. You are going to lose, gracefully bow out and salvage what little respect we have left left for you.

i never had respect for this loser. the guy just sweats in front of his monitor typing out 500 word essays for posts with incoherent arguements and unsupported 'facts'.

the guy has to get a clue and find better ways to waste his time rather than get little giggles over annoying some of the more sensitive/touchy forumers.
wiat a minute, are you the guy that comnpared the Altima SER to the 350z? Did you hear about the Altima SER mass recall? That sucks.

How much did you pay for your car, BTW? You never got around to answering that one.

Edited by ZestyBeast - 05 June 2006 at 4:26pm
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:32pm
Coming to a forum near you...

"Funky, you're hilarious" - Jesus

"JELLO PUDDING!" - Bill Cosby

He has been spotted near illegal substances, approach with caution.

HEH YUK YUK!

"Don't you hate pants?"
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 4:33pm
Oh, and to answer your response before reading it, sure I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

"Don't you hate pants?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic