FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PBC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:11am
Damn, right when I goto bed...

I'll have to pull the server logs for this one.
dmp4892. View Drop Down
guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 9:42am
I think anyone who doesn't like the PBCers should just get into PBC sometime. You'll see why they are so awesome.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

Damn, right when I goto bed...

I'll have to pull the server logs for this one.

No kidding. Fun night.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 10:55am
I had a slave.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 11:18am
You gotta keep 'em seperated...

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I had a slave.

You don't wanna know what this one guy wanted done with a baseball bat.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by dmp4892. dmp4892. wrote:

I think anyone who doesn't like the PBCers should just get into PBC sometime. You'll see why they are so awesome.

I think the problem most people have with PBC is not the actual chat itself, but the attitude and behavior of people in that chat when they're on the forum. The whole
Quote me > you
my opinion = truth
your opinion = teh sux

and the various bashing etc.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

Originally posted by dmp4892. dmp4892. wrote:

I think the problem most people have with PBC is not the actual chat itself, but the attitude and behavior of people in that chat when they're on the forum. The whole
Quote me > youmy opinion = truthyour opinion = teh sux
and the various bashing etc.

Ah, very true.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:53pm
But what about when we're arguing with each other? 
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Jim Paint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dukes of Hazzard is SOOO Last Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 4:00pm
I used to go into chat, but I haven't been in a great while.

saepe fidelis
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I had a slave.

CRY SLAVE CRY.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

But what about when we're arguing with each other? 

The universe shrinks.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 8:21pm
I've checked chat out a few times. Idk... It's cool, I just feel out of place, so I really haven't gone in lately.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 2:18pm
Call me dumb or crazy, but when someone acts like a total dellusional backstabbing liar on the internet, I assume it's inherent to their character.

I'm just trying to let people know what kind of person high voltage is.

I didn't even know the guy.....he started PM'ing me, like he wanted to be my friend. I am a nice guy, so I responded to all his spam PM's politely. He asked for my email at one point, which I have no problem with!

My problem with this scum bag, is he then proceeds to lie, and say that I was the one PM'ing him, and trying to get his email addy.....he is a loser, has no real friends, is a liar, and a malicious backstabber to boot.

Just the fact that you guys keep him as company says a lot.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 2:27pm
hahaha he's dellusional. it started when he was being a total asswipe back in the krl days. eventually he turned to friendly conversation through pm's and i supported him on the forum. he gave me his email address. i intended to keep in touch but school became more taxing and i stopped visiting the forum so frequently. he sent me a pm or two asking why i hadn't sent an email. i never asked for his address, but at some point he twisted the story in his head. again, i wish i had saved those pm's because there would be the solid proof.

but let's see, i manage to post on here and not flock to zesty every chance i get to post. i do believe he is the one who came into MY thread starting arguments and throwing insults and lies. let's learn to look at ourself their zesty before you become so swift to point the finger at others. so i never emailed you like i said i would after you sent me the address, is that what this is all about? you got kinda lonely because someone on the internet stopped talking to you?

that's really sad if you ask me. again, note who is still trying to stir conflict here, and how badly he insists on making me the bad guy. get a life, douche.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 2:44pm
ZestyBeast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:23pm

Alright, I don't know what happened but I think someone is sabatoging(?) my account. Either way, here I go:

One thing that needs to be made clear, for some reason hv is being evasive, I NEVER ONCE sent this dude a PM. Any PM I EVER sent him was in reply to him sending me something. It's no big deal, I just want the truth to be known...I never PM'd you, and never asked for your email addy or voluntarily gave you mine,.....you asked and I oblidged.

The only real problem I remember having with you was when you childishly spread my name through the forum for some reason....I don't know why, but I did get KRL to get you to stop. I never held that against you though, We had PM convo after that and I thought you seemed like an annoyance but harmless nonetheless. I am a polite person and you seemd polite as well so no reason not to reply to your PM's. I did ask you why you never emailed me after I gave you my email, but that was also in response to one of your Pm's to me. No big deal, but let's let the truth be known.

The only problem I have had with you since, is you seem to have changed once you got a little crew of internet "friends" and starting growing more confidence......I started noticing you coming off with this attitude, and ripping new members a lot, often unecessarily. You started acting like a butthole, simply put.

I don't seek out your posts, if anything I try and avoid them, and most the time try to bite my tongue even when I disagree with you, because I know I come across as rude sometimes and I try and avoid confrontation.

But I came back to the forum and saw you basically whining, and from all I can tell it is just the culmination of what you yourself have set up. If you want to act like a jerk, that's fine, But don't expect to get anything different in return! And you sure as heck shouldn't make a thread to whine when all that's happening is you getting what you got coming.

No hard feelings, trust me. I have much more maturity than that. I just don't get you guys sometimes, and it's like typing to a brick wall.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:26pm
Hardly think a guesting is sabotage
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:28pm
I agree with Zesty. For the most part, how a person acts on the internet is either A) What they are like in real life or B) The total oppisite.

Someone tries to be popular on the internet really isnt in real life.

Someone who flames people on the forum is a bully in real life.

Just my $.02

ZestyBeast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZestyBeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:33pm
^I'm starting to really like you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic