FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PBC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

meh? PBC reminds me of the same thing that happens on 'The View' a bunch of Hens Gabbing back and forth. 

Because you really know how things are in chat.

Everyone goes though the hazing thing, i did too, blah blah blah, he kicked me this, i logged off that and cried to my mom, whatever its all the same. You cant go everywhere and epect to immidiately be accepted, and yes, we are known for putting the stupider forumers down, because they deserve it.

Zesty, for example, knows nothing of High_Voltage other than what he sees on the internet, and still chooses to say the things he says about Hv's life and personality, which is stupid, and we let him know that.

Druid was using bad parenting techniques, and we let him know that. Anyone that does something stupid, we let them know, in our special little way.
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 3:48pm
Yeah, I hate those meanie heads in chat.

Edit to add - Espically that High_Voltage guy.

Edited by Apotheosis - 03 June 2006 at 3:54pm
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 5:36pm
Xeno, actually most of the ops in the channel aren't really ops. They just got ops when PBC went down and now they just give them to the whole channel. Kind of stupid but whatever. There used to be like me and a couple other ops and hops but not anymore.
I need a new Sig...
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Xeno, actually most of the ops in the channel aren't really ops. They just got ops when PBC went down and now they just give them to the whole channel. Kind of stupid but whatever. There used to be like me and a couple other ops and hops but not anymore.

Yeah, nobody cares about ops anymore.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 5:55pm
I've had good times and bad times in chat. I think the good outweigh the bad. I can see why people don't like us. We get special priveleges I guess. It's like we're the super cool kids at high school.. Except we're not.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 6:19pm
actually everyone got mighty pissed when i deopped the whole channel that time... that was great.

zesty, stop in if you have something relevant to say.

apotheosis, <3
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 6:52pm
I drop into PBC sometimes- there is a lot of funny stuff in there, lots of great links, and DJ Enos always rocks. I wouldn't consider myself aprt of the clique though- I'm clearly not, being too outspoken and all. Still, some good times can be had by those who are thick skinned. Imagine it as the best and the worst of this forum distilled to its essence, minus the mods and quintuple the perversity and obscene language. It doens't suit anyone, and a lot of dumb crap goes on, but there's a lot of funny stuff that makes up for it.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:59pm
I <3 chat.
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by travis75 travis75 wrote:

I <3 chat.
It hates you.

But yeah, this chat thing sucks. The people there are all retarded. Moreso than the people on the forum.
///AMG What?
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:14pm

Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

I <3 chat.
It hates you.

But yeah, this chat thing sucks. The people there are all retarded. Moreso than the people on the forum.

I hate you too.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

I <3 chat.
It hates you.

You give the rest of us a bad name.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:21pm
mmmmm chat

It's kinda like drugs, It'll be your friend, and get you through hard times, But every now and again you get a hacking cough... and there is a risk of dieing.

But overall it's good.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:25am

Am I the only one who finds it funny that panda man watches the view?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:38am
I think we're hitting a new low right now. 

Sureshot3091. View Drop Down

Modern family man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sureshot3091. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:39am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

actually everyone got mighty pissed when i deopped the whole channel that time... that was great.zesty, stop in if you have something relevant to say.apotheosis, <3

Heh, that was all started cause I wanted ops....I remember that =P
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:45am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Indeed do.
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:54am
i've had brief moments in chat and each time seemed enjoyable

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Indeed do.

or we set a new record for pranks... brihard just got some perv to call the white house.

NiQ with the assist!!

Edited by High Voltage - 04 June 2006 at 1:43am
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:25am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Indeed do.
or we set a new record for pranks... brihard just got some perv to call the white house.
Dude, i totally provided the number. Credit where credit is due.

:tup: to brihard.
///AMG What?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:46am
Thanks Niq. couldn't have done it without you.

I hope one of these gets on Bash.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic