Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Response trigger problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bleblu245 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bleblu245 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 Response trigger problems
    Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:39pm
I bought a response trigger a few months ago and installed it and it worked perfectly. I used it in a few games and it worked great. just the other day i filled up my tank put it on and when I shot it the gun would shoot fast it would take like 4 shots but only one ball would come out. there's nothing wrong with my hopper or feeder. I adjusted it and messed w/ the velocity but it still happens I took it apart and checkjed it but everything seemed fine I am missing a valve lock bolt on the back of the gun but I don't think thats the problem please help. the problem is it is double firing.

Edited by Bleblu245 - 02 June 2006 at 7:48pm
MoNkeY Hunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNkeY Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:00pm
 Do you have the stronger sear spring in? If you don't please do and you may have to get a new sear and sear spring and rear bolt. Thats the worst thing that could happen but start with the basics like taking it off and degasing the gun calking it and if you can push the cockin lever forward with medium to low force then you may have to buy some stuff. That was a very long............sentince. 
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:20pm
do you have the ball latch?
what?
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 7:47pm

That was happening to me and the only thing that fixed it was a new valve. Tippmann sent me a new one for free... Haven't had a prob since.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic