Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY A5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rasta Mon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasta Mon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY A5
    Posted: 15 June 2006 at 11:22am
Im talkin about the magazine well. Not the mag itself. You know the part of the weapon where the magazine in inserted. Also how does that Real Action Paintball handguard attach to the A5. I plan to get one soon and that information on that would help me plan the remainder of my project.

Edited by Rasta Mon - 15 June 2006 at 11:25am
tippmanm4 View Drop Down
MILSIM to the eXtreme!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmanm4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 9:17pm
Ahhhh he got to it before me. Im still workin on mine. Its gonna have a collapsable stock and with my endgame compression barrel the "silencer" will stick out of the handguard. That handguard is from Real Action Paintball. Did you modify an airsoft magazine well to get that look.
Well U should ask RAP4 Where they got the idea and Who invented the Gas thru w/ tombstone Mag...They Know WHO
mjicmike View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjicmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:58am
always nice to see a Milsimed A5. 
A5 Rfs Dwg triggr
Ricochet R5
8"Lapco Bigsht/14"CP Classic
Palmers Stab.
Lapco uni-mount
DOP bullet drop fwd
PMI 88/4500

Woods
Flatline/14"Lapco Bigsht
CMI Thunder pig reg.
Remote adj. stk
duck_tape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duck_tape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 7:39pm
wait, is that a real mp5 clip? 
a dremel is kinda like a low-powered handheld drill.. they are the base of all humanity and civilization...
      -Styro Folme

nauzerlvr View Drop Down
wowzer Schnauzer !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauzerlvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 5:19pm
Whthout a doubt one of the best MP5 mods I've ever seen. Outstanding job.
You are to be commended. Just beautiful. <bows>
Rasta Mon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasta Mon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 9:56am
Ahhhh he got to it before me. Im still workin on mine. Its gonna have a collapsable stock and with my endgame compression barrel the "silencer" will stick out of the handguard. That handguard is from Real Action Paintball. Did you modify an airsoft magazine well to get that look.

Edited by Rasta Mon - 13 June 2006 at 10:00am
tippmanm4 View Drop Down
MILSIM to the eXtreme!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmanm4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 1:51am
arod129er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arod129er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:01am

Very nice! I also got the Flashlight handguard from Rap4 website however I've been trying to find a barrel aside from the stock barrel. What are you using?

BTW when I received my Handguard from Rap4, it came broken and it looked very used...I paid $250 for that thing...could have given it to you. Money is not an issue for me but for that amount I expected something new.

Thanks

Ralphwggm5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralphwggm5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 11:44pm
very nice
A-5
14" Bigshot
E-Grip
Palmer's Female Stabilizer
68/4500 HPA
Collapsible Stock
Coiled Remote
Polished Internals
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 2:23pm
one of the best ive ever seen custom parts = me givining it a 10/10.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
thornygravy View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language 5/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thornygravy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 6:21pm
I'm not much for milsims but this is the best milsim mp5 in the world.. u should be proud.
-Tippy 98c
-Polished Interns.
-RD Double Trig.
-5'' Drop
-j+j ceram 14''
-12v revy x-board
-SmartParts Grips
-Pen Spring Mod
-Milled Rear Sight
-Filled Front Grip
-Blue Paint job
joel t. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joel t. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 5:31pm
holy crap
milsim-
98c
m-16 apex
red dot
cyclone
ricochet r-5 w/ silence liner
rt
CAR stock
M4 mag
milled letters

speedball-
ion pro2 yellow
18"freak
Qlock
S-rail/on-off
halo B
duck_tape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duck_tape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:54pm
that thing looks sick.

ps- i see a toe
a dremel is kinda like a low-powered handheld drill.. they are the base of all humanity and civilization...
      -Styro Folme

Jmann4567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmann4567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:39pm

very nice

98c
Smart Parts Teardrop
Ricochet Rhino hopper
deadOn double trigger
Pen spring mod
Custom paintjob
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16221294395.jpg&s=f5

tippmanm4 View Drop Down
MILSIM to the eXtreme!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmanm4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:22pm
my only problem with it is that handguard with the flashlight out the front of it. I don't know about that piece, it does not seem to flow with the rest of the gun. I would take of the flashlight, I agree that thats an awesome piece that not many put on, however, maybe there is a reason that you don't see people with that piece, because it looks wrong
Sorry Dude but thats how the Flashlite designed to the Handguard its an upgrade for the regular Mp5 handguard unless I'll remove the handguard and put the regular handguard here's the REAL MP5A2 with my handguard
http://f5.putfile.com/6/15303065328.jpg
and here's w/o bellyfish handguard
http://hkpro.com/image/mp5a2.jpg
http://www.hkpro.com/video/MP5.mov

Edited by tippmanm4 - 05 June 2006 at 1:17am
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:50am

Originally posted by RavenGuard RavenGuard wrote:

Originally posted by azncowboy azncowboy wrote:

Soo nice! Want to do mine? Haha

That doesn't look like Blackhawk Down on the tv... unless that's the 2 disc collectors edition. The menu doesn't look the same as the single retail version.

Looked like the guys defending the helicopter to me.

Randall Shughart and Gary Gordon?

what?
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:44am
Originally posted by azncowboy azncowboy wrote:

Soo nice! Want to do mine? Haha

That doesn't look like Blackhawk Down on the tv... unless that's the 2 disc collectors edition. The menu doesn't look the same as the single retail version.

Looked like the guys defending the helicopter to me.

Edited by RavenGuard - 03 June 2006 at 11:44am
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
barn_user View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Filterdodge, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barn_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:36am
im jealous...
TEHGANGSTER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEHGANGSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:19am
pretty nice ,man, its really clean, i like it

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar.
Snick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 7:41am

Really nice, I mean it, VERY nice.

my only problem with it is that handguard with the flashlight out the front of it. I don't know about that piece, it does not seem to flow with the rest of the gun. I would take of the flashlight, I agree that thats an awesome piece that not many put on, however, maybe there is a reason that you don't see people with that piece, because it looks wrong.

but anyways, I Really like the gun, it ranks up their with Nauzerlvr with his really good milsims. 9/10 only because that flashlight/handguard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic