FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reality check time, folks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

you obviously cared enough about something to get your post count nixed whale. but hey you probably don't care what other pbc members have to say do you? i'm surprised you cared enough to even post your feelings on the matter.

My post count got nuked becuase I told a kid in New Players he could wrap his tank in heating pads to make it work better.

I do not care what other PBCers think. At all really.

I just think all of this is silly. Oh well.

So....the rest of PBC gives people like you a bad name? Wait...werent you the one out giving bad advice...oh man, now you confused me...who's giving who a bad name?
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 6:57pm

Refer to my previous statement, Choopie.

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I do not care what other PBCers think. At all really. 

HOInfantry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOInfantry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:25pm

Now, back to your cage yoo-hoo!

Edited by HOInfantry - 03 June 2006 at 8:29pm
"HO is right..."

- Procarbinefreak
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 8:28pm
I could go for some YooHoo right now.

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 9:08pm
i never cared for yoohoo, i always thought it was nasty, it wasnt really milk, i dont know why i could never come to terms with that  fact.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 9:31pm
I dont like chocolate milk

It reminds me to much of chocolate, and thats just icky.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:16pm
ANyone ever try to down a gallon of chocolate milk in under 5 minutes?

It's cold when it comes back up.. and trust me.. it comes back up.

Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I could go for some YooHoo right now.

Double Fudge FTW.
kuronekotsukino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuronekotsukino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 12:03am

I haven't had YooHoo in years.

Moving on, as much as I agree with Brihard, I don't see what making a post like this is going to do.  Seeing as how we are now on page six, it only proves that no matter what you think of the situation here, its not going to change.  Since I don't post here often or even keep up with the constant drama, I can't say that you just wanted the attention.

I do have a great respect for most of the people here.  Your technical knowledge exceeds mine & the only reason I don't usually post is because I use the search button rather than making a n00b post asking a question that's already been asked about 350 times before.

You can't change people so you can either leave or get used to it.  I just ignore most it.  Like you said "the fact that ANYONE here genuinely gives a damn what happens to a bunch of 1s and 0s in a server is kinda sad."

Kuroneko Tsukino - Black Cat of the Moon
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:54pm
sooooo... everyone hows life? this thread is very intresting how come when anyone trys to put something funny up and fool around they get shot down because its old? or stupid? 
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:11pm
*sneeze*

I think im alergic to you people. But you make me laugh, so i stick around.

Honestly, the only reason im here is for my amusement. Sometimes something funny happens on the forum, sometimes something funny happens in chat. If im there for it, woo hoo, if not who cares.

Also, i dont really care what any of you people think. If you think im cool, awesome, talk to me online or something. If not, then ignore me. I wont lose any sleep over people not liking me.

Zesty: IRC paintball channels rarely talk about paintball. #pbnation on efnet, that is the only one that really does talk about paintball. Sometimes.
///AMG What?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic