Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reality check time, folks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
ridesnowbrdr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ridesnowbrdr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:23pm
Sie werden sich hinsetzen! Sie werden ruhig sein! Sie werden nicht beleidigen Brihard!

Edited by ridesnowbrdr - 02 June 2006 at 7:28pm
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:34pm
This thread could be closed so fast right now...
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:37pm
LOL, no kidding.  No one person has specifically crossed any particular line, but the whole thing is pretty brutal.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 7:48pm
Its not as bad as the Admin post though...
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 9:45pm
no linus, you mentioned breaking the terms of service when nobody said he's never done it before. therefore you implied he broke it this time as a habitual TOS breaker. suck on that, you still said he broke the TOS when the point was he didn't this time.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I don't see how all of you claim to not care. I know for a
fact that each and everyone of you care about what happens on this forum.

I'm going to challenge this by saying I honestly and truely don't
give a crap about what happens on this forum.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I don't see how all of you claim to not care. I know for a
fact that each and everyone of you care about what happens on this forum.

I'm going to challenge this by saying I honestly and truely don't
give a crap about what happens on this forum.

I hear what you're saying, but I think you misjudge the guy.

<Death to stupid thread-bloating image>

Edited by Enos Shenk - 03 June 2006 at 11:44am

God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 10:55pm
For those that claim you dont care what goes on here, why bother visiting, posting, or wasting time and space?

I am also amused at the fact that so many members claim they dont care but they whine, complain, and cry and make threads to let everyone know their feelings when things take place on this forum they arent happy with.

If you dont care why dont you stick to your little irc channel and keep all the drama there?

Is it because you need to advertise to get new suckers to try and join your clique channel just so you can instant ban or kick ban them once they join? For those that claim mods go on power tips, I think you should try looking in the mirror.

Edited by God - 02 June 2006 at 11:02pm
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:33pm

Originally posted by God God wrote:

For those that claim you dont care what goes on here, why bother visiting, posting, or wasting time and space?

I am also amused at the fact that so many members claim they dont care but they whine, complain, and cry and make threads to let everyone know their feelings when things take place on this forum they arent happy with.

If you dont care why dont you stick to your little irc channel and keep all the drama there?

Is it because you need to advertise to get new suckers to try and join your clique channel just so you can instant ban or kick ban them once they join? For those that claim mods go on power tips, I think you should try looking in the mirror.

1) I really dont care. I post to kill some boredom. Thats really it. I dont care about mods, pollitics, who hates who, cliques and the whatnot.

2) I am a member of PBC, yet,  I dont whine, complain, or start stuff, and have not in a long time. Most PBCers are level headed and as apathetic as I am. Some are not, and for some reason really do care about the stupid stuff. They give the rest of us a bad name.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:42pm
you obviously cared enough about something to get your post count nixed whale. but hey you probably don't care what other pbc members have to say do you? i'm surprised you cared enough to even post your feelings on the matter.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by God God wrote:

1) I really dont care. I post to kill some boredom. Thats really it. I dont care about mods, pollitics, who hates who, cliques and the whatnot.

2) I am a member of PBC, yet,  I dont whine, complain, or start stuff, and have not in a long time. Most PBCers are level headed and as apathetic as I am. Some are not, and for some reason really do care about the stupid stuff. They give the rest of us a bad name.

He said it far more succinctly and just as accurately as I would. I post here for fun. Anything that happens that does not directly contribute to either my amusement or my learning of interesting stuff is of no concern to me.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 11:54pm

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

you obviously cared enough about something to get your post count nixed whale. but hey you probably don't care what other pbc members have to say do you? i'm surprised you cared enough to even post your feelings on the matter.

My post count got nuked becuase I told a kid in New Players he could wrap his tank in heating pads to make it work better.

I do not care what other PBCers think. At all really. 

I just think all of this is silly. Oh well.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 1:40am
I tried to reply to your pm snake but your inbox was full. I dont plan on retyping it a 3rd time so I will summerize it here.

I find it highly ironic the few people in PBC that I do respect take the brunt of PBC's bad rap and dont even deserve it. Those are the ones that dont qualify as being the the morons and punks that frequent chat.

I also find it highly ammusing that irc channel still uses the Paint Ball Chat label when some of the more vocal dual/members [vocal on this forum =chat representatives] have sworn off paintballing and aim to harrass those that still enjoy the hobby.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 1:43am

Some are not, and for some reason really do care about the stupid stuff. They give the rest of us a bad name.

I definately agree but until they are kicked out and told to go esle where PBC will have a bad rap, because of them.

As the saying goes. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch.

I received a pm asking why I always speak out against PBC and it is because of those giving the channel a bad name.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Some are not, and for some reason really do care about the stupid stuff. They give the rest of us a bad name.

I definately agree but until they are kicked out and told to go esle where PBC will have a bad rap, because of them.

I received a pm asking why I always speak out against PBC and it is because of those giving the channel a bad name.

Nah, kicking them out wont do anything.

It is an age thing, I am convinced. Look at the age of the people that "really care" about the forum, aka messing around and then crying with something bad goes down, then makes a scene for a week.

I used to do the same thing, 3 years ago. I was their age 3 years ago.

They will mature out of it, one day. Maybe.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:16am

I also find it highly ammusing that irc channel still uses the Paint Ball Chat label when some of the more vocal dual/members [vocal on this forum =chat representatives] have sworn off paintballing and aim to harrass those that still enjoy the hobby.

I didnt like calling it PBC. To me, it will always be #tippmann.

I pretty much hate paintball as well. I think it is overpriced, and generally lame. It used to be ok, but it just lost its fun.

I will harrass people who take paintball way too seriously. They are the best to mess with. Paintball is not a sport....

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:27am
Thanks for the Reply Hades, I'll Empty my PM box.

The only chatter that actively harasses people about paintball is whale. Other than that, we may post something mildly funny when a topic appears in T&O about paintball that obviously doesn't belong here.

Its funny because people are actually talking about paintball in there alot more than they used to, I see something going on in there about paintball about once a day... scary, huh?

But I will agree that some people every once and a while have taken a "high and mighty" additude, but if chat wasnt there, there would be another "clique" doing the same thing.

As for the few people that are bad apples that give PBC a bad name, there are people in this forum that would give this forum a bad name. Are you just going to kick everyone out that posts something inflamatory so the forum doesn't get a bad name? If that s the case you should kick all the anti-sniper advocates out because it give this forum a bad name over at SpecOps...
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:42am
Nice post Hades. Exactly the reason RFU and I havent bothered to get the real www.paintballchat.net back up and running. Its just not cool anymore, the channel is chock full of little kids that think its hilarious to post directions on how to chat and then ban them when they join. We created Paintball Chat to be bigger than just the Tippmann forum, it was intended to be a chat service for paintball in general, but the absolute apathy and not caring from anyone else in paintball killed any motivation we had.

Im not about to pay money out of my pocket to supply that service. Our server crashed and burned 3 times now and I for one dont care anymore.

Edited by Enos Shenk - 03 June 2006 at 11:43am
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:52am
No offense, but I like paintball, but I don't like most of you guys. If you made the chat more paintball oreinted and not just a place to act like dorks, maybe more people would want to come chat. But instead you guys used it for your own selfish ways, so the chat never grew beyond that. No offense, that's just the way I see it. You guys attack anybody that doesn't act like you, and then you get sad when nobody wants to come be apart of your group.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 4:13pm

:\

A little black girl stole my little sister's phone. I know that all black people aren't theives, but she ruined everything for every single black person, so now when I speak of them I will judge everyone based on my experience with her, and think thieves of them.

Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

No offense, but I like paintball, but I don't like most of you guys. If you made the chat more paintball oreinted and not just a place to act like dorks, maybe more people would want to come chat. But instead you guys used it for your own selfish ways, so the chat never grew beyond that. No offense, that's just the way I see it. You guys attack anybody that doesn't act like you, and then you get sad when nobody wants to come be apart of your group.

No. We attack stupid people, because stupid people deserve it. For the most part, we dont do anything to someone who doesn't deserve it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic