Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cyclone Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
r0n0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0n0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyclone Problem
    Posted: 31 May 2006 at 10:13pm
I have a cyclone feeder that I can't figure out. I have searched other posts and can't find all I need. I have a picture if you guys could tell me what i'm doin wrong that would be great thx

r0n0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0n0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 3:16pm
Help please
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:19pm
I'm pretty sure that silver pin is supposed to connect to the ratchet or something, not just laying there.
r0n0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0n0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 6:26pm
i know, but how?
NeXuS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeXuS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 9:07pm

First:  The tiny metal piece should be fit down in the hole.  There is a tiny slot to the back side of the cyclone and the L shaped side of the pin goes in there.  The curly piece goes against the clear plastic ratchet in the middle.  You may have to spin the ratchet a bit to get the pin flush down in the groove.

Second:  The black ring that is around the spring should be flush inside the piston.  Once you have it flush in the piston push the piston down into the locking grooves and this will hold it in place.  Email me if you need a picture.  I've got a cyclone in pieces right now and I can take a quick picture of what it is supposed to look like.

rphillips@phillipssoftwarelabs.com

RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:58am
lol.... you really don't need to take the cyclone apart if you're not replacing parts.  That little black piece is a pain in the butt.
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic