Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

modding smg 60 to 68

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
klhpb4lyfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klhpb4lyfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: modding smg 60 to 68
    Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:39pm

does tippmann still do smg 60 conversions and if they dont how would i go about doing one myself

Edited by klhpb4lyfe - 27 May 2006 at 11:35pm
AZN
Bird-Dog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bird-Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 1:09am
I've never even heard of it. Post a pic if you can, I wanna see this.

_Bird-Dog_
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 3:13am

It's like a piece of history...

Please don't kill it.

For me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klhpb4lyfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 10:27pm
i dont have one but i want to get one b/c they are cheaper than smg68's and i wanted to know if i could mod it to fire 68 cal paint so it wont just be a wall piece
AZN
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 2:06am

Originally posted by klhpb4lyfe klhpb4lyfe wrote:

i dont have one but i want to get one b/c they are cheaper than smg68's and i wanted to know if i could mod it to fire 68 cal paint so it wont just be a wall piece

I'm just giving you a hard time, man. I understand.

You probably had to pay a fair amount to aquire it in the first place, only for it to be inoperable, (all except for a few cases of 60 cals lieing around -13 years old).

What ever man, just take care of it, and have fun. It'll keep clickin for ever if the job is done right.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 3:01am
you'd have to not only mod the barrel, but also the breech/reciever... probably not possible

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klhpb4lyfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 8:25pm
it is possible i read tippmann used to do conversions i was just wondering if they still did them (for a price, of course). 
AZN
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 9:46pm
just call them and ask, don't bother e-mailing......unless you never want a reply!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic