Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cyclone Parts From Tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyclone Parts From Tippmann
    Posted: 22 May 2006 at 8:44pm
I just called tippmann today because my cyclone and R/T aren't working well together. Every now and then the cyclone only feeds a ball half way. The guy said he's sending me a new something that I don't remember. It's not the ratchet, it's the thing that actually feeds the balls I think. But anyway, does anyone know what they are sending me and what it's supposed to do?
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 9:56pm
I have no idea. Didn't they tell you they part number?
FarSeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarSeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:01pm
I think it might be the star.
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 8:07am
They didn't give me any more info.. just that it would feed the balls different. I can't imagine what thats supposed to mean. I mean, how many ways can feed a ball from a cyclone to the gun???
paintballinbill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballinbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:01pm
unless they sent you the larger hoses for the Super R/T
98 Custom
milled;painted;J&J Ceramic;X-Chamber;R/T;Cyclone.
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 10:50pm

Already have the SR/T hoses

irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 5:46pm

So I just got a new ratchet set up that looks IDENTICAL to the one I had but it makes the sat sit different. Anyone heard of that before??

Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:22pm
Well probly same as my gun sept i guess my gun was broke ? you shoulda just sent it in thats what i did and they gave me a whole and gun and they put the tr and cyclone back on so its all good.
irish_guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 9:43pm
I already sent mine in a while ago and all they did was put the 1/8" hoses on.. they didn't fix any of the probs. I just ordered a QEV, and if between that and the parts they sent me, I still can't get it to work I guess I'll send it back again. I'm kinda wondering if even they know what they're doing though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic