Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying condoms.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Apotheosis Apotheosis wrote:

Originally posted by Shadowminion Shadowminion wrote:

Condoms, or abstinence , both are good ways to avoid pregnancy or STD's .

Whats the beef cuz CS decided to go the route of abstinence ? and why should one be embarrased for buying condoms ?

Oh, wait , this is a Forum inhabited mostly by 12 to 16 year olds .... I see,,,,

They sell them in a grocery store for Pete's Sake  , sex is a natural urge or the human race would have died off long ago ! and believe me there's less hassle in buying condoms, than say ,, certain cold remedies these days ! If you're that uptight about it , go to a neighboring town to buy your sex equipment , He-he !

If anyone is emabarassed about anything here, it should be you about your grammar,, He-he !
Dan may speak how ever he wishs.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:18pm

Whats the beef cuz CS decided to go the route of abstinence ? and why should one be embarrased for buying condoms ?

Oh, wait , this is a Forum inhabited mostly by 12 to 16 year olds .... I see,,,,

They sell them in a grocery store for Pete's Sake  , sex is a natural urge or the human race would have died off long ago ! and believe me there's less hassle in buying condoms, than say ,, certain cold remedies these days ! If you're that uptight about it , go to a neighboring town to buy your sex equipment , He-he !

If anyone is emabarassed about anything here, it should be you about your grammar,, He-he !

if anyones embarrassed about anything here, they havent been here long enough to the point that they dont care anymore.

Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by cadet_sergeant cadet_sergeant wrote:

I have no qualms about how he speaks.  Just how he types.
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:20pm
fun thing to do, buy a box and an energy drink to go with it. looks people give you is the greatest
what?
killerhalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerhalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by tecumseh tecumseh wrote:

fun thing to do, buy a box and an energy drink to go with it. looks people give you is the greatest

that and a bag of ice then see the faces of complete horer
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:27pm

I have no qualms about how he speaks.  Just how he types.
ohhhh... got me.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

I say whatever, fact of life, just like masterbation, no matter what cadet's youth pastor told him.
i see it this way when you masterbate you think of a women. me doing so would mean i have commited adultry, because the woman is not my wife.

Dude, if that was the case, every single male on this planet would go straight to hell after dying. It's freaking human nature and any God that would create mankind in such a way as to make it our nature and then send us to hell for it isn't worthy of my worship.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:35pm

I say whatever, fact of life, just like masterbation, no matter what cadet's youth pastor told him.
i see it this way when you masterbate you think of a women. me doing so would mean i have commited adultry, because the woman is not my wife.

Dude, if that was the case, every single male on this planet would go straight to hell after dying. It's freaking human nature and any God that would create mankind in such a way as to make it our nature and then send us to hell for it isn't worthy of my worship.
how easily you forget that your sins can be forgiven. God knows you'll never be perfect, but you should strive to be perfect. we are not created to view weman as objects of sex. we where tricked into sin, known as the fall of man.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:37pm

how easily you forget that your sins can be forgiven. God knows you'll never be perfect, but you should strive to be perfect. we are not created to view weman as objects of sex. we where tricked into sin, known as the fall of man.

No, we are not created to, but after 13 years we go through this change known as puberty and we can not help it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:39pm

No, we are not created to, but after 13 years we go through this change known as puberty and we can not help it.
i dont know about you but i liked girls before puberty.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:40pm

I liked them but I didn't lust for them.
Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:44pm

Are you **edited**ting me, people actually believe this stuff?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:45pm

i guess it really matters when you learn what sex is (and the physical pleasure it can bring), you probley start slow first kissing will get you, then it progresses to body parts, then one day BAM you're thinking about having sex with someone.  

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:46pm

Whatever, I'm not gonna argue religion. Arguments of that nature aren't based on logic or fact and are therefore impossible to win or even really argue and end up amounting to complete wastes of time. For your sake though, I hope you're right. I'd hate to think about the kind of feeling you'd get when you realize that you haven't been living your life to the fullest because of an old book and general superstition.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Dom Dom wrote:

Are you **edited**ting me, people actually believe this stuff?
we all believe things that are a little crazy dont we? (be honest with yourself)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:49pm

Whatever, I'm not gonna argue religion. Arguments of that nature aren't based on logic or fact and are therefore impossible to win or even really argue and end up amounting to complete wastes of time. For your sake though, I hope you're right. I'd hate to think about the kind of feeling you'd get when you realize that you haven't been living your life to the fullest because of an old book and general superstition.
well when we die either my body will decompose in the ground or i can tell you "i told you so" only time will tell. 
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:53pm

Originally posted by killerhalo killerhalo wrote:

Originally posted by tecumseh tecumseh wrote:

that and a bag of ice then see the faces of complete horer

ah, i just got that! what about the medical kit with the body bag?

what?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:55pm
I don't need them because I do not sex. Yet.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:56pm
Watch. Next he'll quote Genesis 38:9 and claim that it clearly says masturbation is evil.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 10:58pm

i guess it really matters when you learn what sex is (and the physical pleasure it can bring), you probley start slow first kissing will get you, then it progresses to body parts, then one day BAM you're thinking about having sex with someone.  

and if you read Genesis 38:9 it clearly says masterbation is evil and the devil will eat your brain for doing so.

Edited by cadet_sergeant - 22 May 2006 at 11:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic