FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Driving while talking on a cell phone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:42pm
Only men are capable of doing it correctly.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:33pm

Mythbusters have done this.

Watch it.

DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:30pm
then i dunno.. lol
RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

u have to open ur phone...dial...and hold it using one hand...on top of the talking..thats why

There are many studies that show very little difference between hands free cell phones and the regular ones.  It's not the handling of the phone, its the conversation that is distracting.

.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:27pm
I've never had trouble driving while talking on my phone. I think all that is way overhyped. It's like number 5 on the list of stupid things that drivers do and cause accidents. Dialing is another thing, but talking doesn't seem to be that bigga deal from my experience...

DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:27pm
u have to open ur phone...dial...and hold it using one hand...on top of the talking..thats why

Edited by DsXz - 21 May 2006 at 1:28pm
RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:24pm
When your driving, is talking on a cell phone any different than talking to a passenger?  Your always hearing on the news how cell phones are causing crashes, but what about the drivers just having a conversation with someone in the car?

Edited by RollnROCK89i - 21 May 2006 at 1:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic