Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Model 98 Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hbmxpain06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbmxpain06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Model 98 Help
    Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:45pm
oh man haha 
Flatland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flatland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:27pm

my gun was doing the samething w/out the regulater, found out that when i took my gun apart i accidently switched the trigger spring and the sear spring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbmxpain06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:50pm
nvm i was reading on another post about lubing the gun up which i tried and it seems like it worked 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbmxpain06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:31pm
My tippmann when i pull the trigger sounds like a full auto for about 3 seconds and then it uncocks.  I check the o-ring on the rear bolt and it seems fine. I just also got a brand new regulator palmer stabalizer and compressed air 48ci 3000 psi. I happend right before i got the new reg and tank too. I also have a macroline kit. Any help please. I was thinking it might be the powerbolt but i dont know how to take that apart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic