FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Valve wont come out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Valve wont come out
    Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:42pm
i pushed on it from the bolt side with a pencil like everyone said but it wont come out, now it wont go back to original position when i let go....HELP
iceman1186 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:50pm
It should come out just by pushing on it, make sure that the velocity screw is screwed in all the way, so that it isn't catching on the power tube. If you are having real problems with it after that, take it to a proshop.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 10:58pm

its completely out, does it have to be in?

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:00pm
In the valve? No. Screwed in far enough so that it clears the power tube? Yes.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:01pm
im sayin i took mine out of the powertube
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by DsXz DsXz wrote:

im sayin i took mine out of the powertube

Ok, then I dont know why it isnt coming out.
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:05pm

WHY MEE!!!?!??

spudcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:05pm
I hope I'm misunderstanding you when you say you are pushing it from the bolt side.  You push it out by putting the eraser end of a pencil in the side that has the velocity screw in it...SO push from the barrel end of the powertube (the narrow end), obviously the valve can't fit through the little end....
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by spudcrazy spudcrazy wrote:

I hope I'm misunderstanding you when you say you are pushing it from the bolt side.  You push it out by putting the eraser end of a pencil in the side that has the velocity screw in it...SO push from the barrel end of the powertube (the narrow end), obviously the valve can't fit through the little end....

yea...u are
spudcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:25pm
Okay, cool.  I do know mine was a bit tough to get out, but not as tough as your's sounds.  When you are pushing on it, can you feel the valve spring compress?  You should?  The only other way I could think to get it out is to drizzle some acetone on it to dissolve whatever is making it bind.  However, doing this will result in having to trash the powertube (acetone will eat the plastic) and replace the o-rings inside the valve.  It should come out.  Sorry for your trouble and best of luck....
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 11:55pm
first off, i didnt use a pencil or anything, what i did and it worked super easy, that pliers and get ahold of the valve pin, hold the power tube firmly and pull. and i put it in the same way, but reverse order, worked great
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:03am
yea the spring compresses all the way and it still doesnt come out, and i already tried the pliers idea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:16am
u tried PULLIN it out it out, not pushing w/needlenose
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 11:26am
I pushed with a pencil and pulled with pliers...
spudcrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudcrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 1:07pm
Welp, I don't know what else to tell you, other than dish out the $50 for a new powertube and valve....Bummer dude...
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 3:18pm
did you take the screws that hold it to the side of the gun?
saving the world, one warship at a time.
mat10590 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spamming 8/2/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat10590 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:01pm
the same thing happend the my gun its from the lock tite in there the holds it to the right reciever half you might have to take a dowel and i hate to the the H word but whack it with a hammer till it comes out... you shouldnt break anything and if and when you get it out make sure you chip off the lock tite
[IMG">http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Mat10590.png">
i do everthing full auto.....yes that includes stealthy
Gravesend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gravesend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:06pm
I don't think you are pushing it hard enough.  I use one of those long medium size allen wrenchs that is used to adjust the velocity screw to push it out.  Insert the straight end until it hits the side and while holding the tube with one hand push the bent part of the wrench with your palm and just push it out.  I wouldn't whack it with anything hard though, if you miss you might damage the tube. 
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 7:35pm
i dont mean taking the powertube out... i mean taking the valve out of the powertube.. and trust me i pushed plenty hard, im not a weakling lol
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:23pm
ok, i've just got mad cuase what i said didnt work, so i would take a long srew driver(philips 6 insches long, put it in a vise, put the power tube over it(long end of coarse) and push and lean on it, dont put ur body infront of it, it could stab u in the belly, stnd to the side lean and push on it, and watch it fly out, it would hurt it, ur just compressing a spring, that should git-r-done
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic