FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Valve wont come out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:46pm

Originally posted by PaintballPIMPIN PaintballPIMPIN wrote:

ok, i've just got mad cuase what i said didnt work, so i would take a long srew driver(philips 6 insches long, put it in a vise, put the power tube over it(long end of coarse) and push and lean on it, dont put ur body infront of it, it could stab u in the belly, stnd to the side lean and push on it, and watch it fly out, it would hurt it, ur just compressing a spring, that should git-r-done

not a screw driver, dont want to scatch the valve.  do the allen wrench, because mine WOULD not come out when i tried, so i took the allen wrench pushed it in and set the power tube on the floor upward with the allen wrench facing up,  then lean down on it or step in it and that should do it. also i would add oil around the valve before you do try my idea to loosen it a little bit and hopefully that should do it.

Edited by tecumseh - 18 May 2006 at 8:48pm
what?
PaintballPIMPIN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
STRIKE 1 - NO SELLING ON THE FORUM 3/31

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballPIMPIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 2:29am
well, u get my drift, use a long, large allen wrench..lol i said those 2 words
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 4:45pm
I normally just take the power tube and and hit it on a table on the back end and it will slide out enough to just pull it out.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic